Chapter 1

So.. Beofre i go into the story of how i met my hot sexy horrible mate I guess i should introduce myself... Well my name is Isa'bella Cowell.... I'm a human or so I thought..

  NOW TO THE STORY MY WONDERFUL MUNDANES

Isabellas P.O.V

  It was the day before my 16th birthday and i was so excited that i was going out to party with some of my wonderful best friends. Of course will be drinking and partying singing Grow Up By: Cher Lloyd.

I should probably introduce you to my friends Justin ( played by bieber), Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, Logan Lerman, and Ashley Tisdale. We were doing Vodka Shots left and right grinding on people we didnt even know... That was untill my Uncle came.walking in with 5 extremely hot guys. "Isabella Marie Cowell what in hades do you think your doing?!?!?!?!" Yelled Simon. "Shit" I murmured to my self. " I want everysingle one of you out of my house by the count of three 1.   2...... 3!!!!!!" He boomed. All of my friends and random people ran out of the house. " Do you have to be suck a fucking bitch!!!!" I scream at him. " I told you spefically that you were to meet some people tonight and to not have ANYBODY over!!!" He roared. "Sorry" I say looking down. "Now i need to explain somethings to you.. 1) Your mom and dad were killed by rogue.werewolves 2) your a werewolf 3) you should shift in like 10 minutes  and 4) one of these 5 guys is your mate.

With that he stoped and i.felt.my bones cracking......... I screamed.in pain before......

---------- Authors Note---------------

Cliff hanger Vote. Comment. Fan.

Thanks for reading

Update tonight