❖SIX

"Jimin? Jimin! You are dreaming. Wake up!"

He shakes his head sideways and gets up from the bed abruptly grabbing his bedsheets.

That's scaring me. "Doc-"

"Don't. Don't call them."

"Jimin, you aren't well. You need treatment."

"They-They will kill me, Hyemi. They will kill me. I-I don't want to be alone. They will kill me. They will kill me." He continue to say that.

I try to touch his arm to calm him down but he was shivering badly. "Save me, H-Hyemi... Save me. Please.."

"I-I don't want to die. They-they..."

"Who are you talking about Jimin? Can you tell me?" I ask staring at him. "I-I.. I can't remember...i can't.." He holds his temples and messes up his hairs.

"B-But they are s-scary.. Scary... H-Hyemi... Please.. Dont leave me... Dont leave me alone.. I-I.."

"Hey, Jimin calm down. You will be fine okay? And I am not leaving you. Not sooner.. Okay?"

"Not sooner... What do you mean?"

"Jimin, please understand. J-Just.." I sigh. What's wrong with you Jimin?

"Now, go to sleep. You will be getting discharge tomorrow. Right?" I remind him sitting beside him.

He nods and lays back on the bed. Silence caught up in the room, in a minute light snore of his would be heard in the room.

***

The very next morning, after he wakes up. I sign up some papers as his guardian.

He changes into some casual clothes before walking downstairs with me. "So, you okay with living with me?" I suggest.

I know it's not a good idea but I can't help but worry about him and let him stay with me.

"Yes. Yes, Thank you so much Hyemi." Jimin says without hesitatation, makes me feel a bit weird.

I nod in response, "But I will be having work in daytime okay?" I remind him.

He hums the response.

Even more weird, during daytime he would be alone.

I'm worried but anyway i guess he will be fine since I don't live in an abandoned bungalow or something.

After reaching home, he plops onto the sofa in living room. "Wah~ I missed this."

I smile and ask him, "would you like to eat anything?"

"Yes please"

After cooking him some stew, I head to living room where he was at only to find him asleep in the sofa.

I furrow my eyebrows, He has been a lot sleepy lately.

Not minding much, I bring up a blanket and cover him with it.

***

"I'm asking you again, Will you be fine?" I ask as I was putting on my heels.

"Yeah, yeah. I will be. And no one knows I'm here so that's why." He assures me.

I sigh. "Jimin if you need anything call me, okay? You have my number right?"

"yes. I will be fine Hyemi. Stop worrying, if I need anything I will call you."

I nod in response And head out. "Have a good day!" Jimin waves at me.

I wave back and smile. I continue walking to my car. I look back at the house. I don't know why, I'm not getting good feeling about this.

Leaving him behind, he already had a few panic attacks in sleep.

They will kill me

They are coming

I want to live

Please save me Hyemi

Same thing over and over again. I get in the car and grip on the steering wheel. "It's okay. He will be fine." I convince myself.

I reach at my office as usual, I see Minseo standing by my desk, leaning in. "Hey.."

"Looks like my Hyemi got secret admirer~"

"Who?"