Chapter 6

Corbyn's Pov
I need her to be mine. We got home to all the boys running up to her being welcoming. I asked Jack if I can speak to him privately. We walked to the kitchen. "Hey dude I wanted to ask. Is it okay if I ask you Sister to be my gf?"  "I knew you liked her. Just know if you hurt her, I'm hurting you." "I won't hurt her I love her too much to do that." We hugged and walked out. I saw that beautiful smile on her face. "Hey, Alli can we talk real quick?" I asked while scratching my neck. She got up "Sure." I walked up to my room and made sure that the boys didn't follow. I closed the door and told her to sit on the bed. "Allison.  I've known you for a few years now and I have to say. I've been in love with you ever since I met you. I tried dating other people like Christina but it wouldn't work. When you were in the hospital I never left your side. I was so scared that you were gonna die. Anyways I want to ask you this. Allison Nicole Avery, Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her. I saw tears fall down her face. "Yes." I grabbed her and hugged her. "Let's go tell the boys." I opened the door and saw all the boys fall on top of each other. "Nevermind then." Alli said as she left the room. I chuckled. "You guys seriously need a love life." I told them.  I headed back downstairs to find Allison watching my favorite show. The office. I sit down next to her, put my arm around her and pull  her close to me. I stared at her for a while just admiring her beauty. I lifted up her chin and planted a kiss on her lips. She smiled at what happened. We pulled away when we heard the boys taking pictures on their phones. "You guys are fucking goals i need a girl like that." Jack yelled. We finished a season of the office and was starting to get bored. Daniel finally came up with a great idea  "Let's go to the pool." We all agreed. "Hey can I invite my best friends?" Alli asked.  "Yeah for sure." Zach replied. 

Allison's Pov

I texted my friends Luke and Chelsea. I've known them since 3rd grade. I've never really talked to anyone else but them. I texted our group chat and asked. They agreed. I changed into my bathing suit and put my clothes over it. I don't really like bikini's because it reminds me of my past life and I still have scars on my body. So I usually buy one pieces and they actually look cute on me. I heard the doorbell ring which meant my friends were here. I
opened the door and saw my ex. His name was Dale. He used to abuse me for a year. I was stupid to think it was love but wasn't. I finally got away from him a year ago. "W-what are you doing here? How did you find me?" I said scardly. "I have my ways."
He replied with a smirk. I stood there shocked and scared. I saw Jack come my way. He didn't know about Dale. Only my friend Luke did. Jack saw Dale and they did their little bro hug. I just faked a smile so Jack wouldn't notice. He told Dale to come in and hang out. As they walked away, Dale looked back and mouthed "Watch your back" and winked at me. I started to become scared. I walked into my room and started pacing the floor. I didn't know what to do. I laid down and kept think until i hear a knock. Please don't be him. I walked up and turned the knob. I tried looked at person but got pushed to the ground. I looked at saw dale's hair. "I'm back you little bitch." He said and kicked me hard before he walked out. I laid on the floor for a while. Until Chelsea and Luke came. I dont know how Luke's going to react when I tell him.
-----------------------------------------------
IM BACK MY CHILDREN!!!
IM SORRY ITS TESTING SEASON SO IVE BEEN STUDYING PRETTY HARD. I LOVE YOU ALL HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER. if you have any suggestions just dm me. Have a good day!!!
Stay beautiful! 💕😍
-Kiana