Epilogue

Violet's POV - 3 years later

"Bye Kylie!" I say, as I stuff my face with oatmeal.

"Bye guys!" She says, as she gives me a weird one handed hug, while Jackson engulfs her in a bear hug.

After me and Jackson graduated high school, I got a job as an intern at the FBI, while Jackson went to study philosophy at university. We both moved into an apartment in New York, where he's going to teach philosophy and self defense at a college, while I'm currently training to work as an FBI agent. Of course Kylie came with us, and she's now in her second year at high school.

Kylie ran out the door to get the bus, as Jackson came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

"I've got a morning class, I've got to run." He says, grazing my jaw with his lips before walking off. I jump out of my seat and run towards him pulling him to me we have a pretty steamy make-out session before he finally leaves. I get changed into my sports gear, before heading to the gym.

....

Hello everyone! I hope you all enjoyed my book! This was quite a short story, but hopefully in the future I will write much more detailed and longer ones!

Thanks for all your love and support! Make sure to follow me on instagram

-Sophie ❤