Jack Kline x reader: Have yourself a merry little first Christmas

Sorry it's 2018 guys and it's a Christmas imagine, i was super busy over christmas and didn't have time to post it but better late then never ay. :)

Ah, December, the month full of hot chocolate, buying and receiving presents, and who could forget, Christmas songs.

After a particularly hard and tiring hunt, you, Cas, Jack, Sam and Dean came back to the bunker tired, hungry and sore, all you wanted was food, a nice warm shower and your bed.
As soon as all your bags hit the floor Dean yelled, "Dibs shower!" And ran off to the shower next to his room as you and same collectively groaned, Jack and Cas couldn't really complain cause you know they're angel and nephilim and they can just snap themselves clean, I mean Jack was still learning so maybe he needs to shower?
Anyways, you and Sam sat down at the library table and opened your laptops and starting doing research for another hunt, while Cas had flown of somewhere and Jack had gone to his room.

After a while you were still doing research while Dean had gotten out of the shower and Sam had run off to take one. Jack came into the library and sat down next to you and said, "(Y/N), I saw on the television that something called Christmas is tomorrow, do we not celebrate it?" You turned to Jack and said,
"Well Jack, I think because we have been on so many hunts this month we haven't had time to decorate or think about Christmas, but yes usually we celebrate it we just haven't had time this year,"

Jack accepts that answer and walks back to his room, leaving you thinking about Christmas and how you used to feel when you were younger around Christmas time and how Jack has never felt that excitement, and with that thought you shut of your laptop and went to the boys room.

First you went to Dean's room and told him to come to Sam's room, when all of you were there you prayed for Cas to come down, when he did you made them all sit on Sam's bed and started talking., "So, you know it's Christmas tomorrow and we haven't done anything for it, but we need to do something," they all look at you funny before Dean says,

"Why? I mean we're too busy for that sort of stuff, besides it's for kids," both Sam and Cas nod along to what Dean has said, you look at Dean and start using your pleading voice,
"But Dean, Jack's never had a Christmas and we all remember Christmas at Bobby's house, Jack needs this with all his been through and we can't let Jack go on without having a Christmas," you look at Dean with your puppy dog eyes and like Sam's he gives in,
"Fine but how are we going to do this in one night?" You look at all three of them and use say,

"Simple, Sam, I'm going to need you to get the decorations from the all-night holiday store and tell the manager Jarrod (Y/N) sent you, Cas I need to you to zap yourself to a tree farm and get us a tree, and Dean, keep Jack distracted," Sam and Cas nodded and left to get their jobs done, while Dean started complaining, "Why do I have to look after the kid, and what are you doing to help huh?"
You looked at Dean and said,

"I'm going present shopping, so unless you'd rather spend your time shopping, go and play a board game or something with Jack, just keep him entertained." Dean reluctantly nodded and went to distract Jack, leaving you get in your car and go shopping.

~Time skip brought to you by Lucifer who is this years Grinch~

By the time you got back to the Bunker it was pretty late but you shopping expedition was nothing short of a success, you got everything gifted wrapped so you didn't have to, you ended up getting gifts for everyone, you got Cas a new trench coat because his keep getting ripped and blood stains on hunts, you got Sam a few new lore books from a really old bookstore, you got Dean some dirty mags you know he'll love and some new boots, and lastly you got Jack a book all about angles, archangels and nephilims from a religious store, and you got him a DIY scrapbook and a camera so he could put in pictures of anything so he can look at them whenever.

When you stepped into the Bunker you couldn't believe your eyes, the decorations were all done and hung up, the tree was decorated to the max and it looked beautiful, and you could smell something amazing so you quickly put the presents under the tree and raced of to the kitchen.

Once in the kitchen you saw Sam, Dean, Jack and Cas bustling around the kitchen trying to stop things from burning, once they saw you they all stopped, Cas stepped forward and spoke, "We, um, just wanted to make some food to have for a Christmas dinner," you smiled warmly back at them and started to help prepare the dinner.

~Time skip brought to you by Balthazar having a Christmasy wine~

After dinner you all gathered around the tree to open the presents, you gave Cas his first, he opened the box to see the trench coat and smiled at you and thanked you for the present, then it was Sam's turn, he opened the box to see the old lore books and thanked you before opening one, you gave Dean's gift next and when he saw the dirty magazines he grinned and motioned to go his room but you said, "Later," he gave a nod and opened the shoe box to see his new boots and gave you a cheers motion with his beer, lastly you gave Jack his present he grinned and opened the angels book first and smiled and you said to him, "I thought you'd like to learn some things about your family," he then opened the camera and scrapbook and looked at you quizzically and you replied with, "I thought you'd like to make some memories and keep them and look at them whenever you wish and you can also decorate the scrapbook," he grinned back and said,

"Thank you (Y/N), this is the first Christmas I've ever had and thank you for making it special and thank you for the presents," he then got up and proceeded to hug you, you hugged him back and then pulled away and said, "You're welcome Jack and I think it's time for bed," he nodded and went off to bed but not before saying, "Good night," you all replied good night back and then to each other as you all went off to bed, and you went to sleep knowing that Jacks first Christmas was for sure one none of you would forget.