chapter seven ↝ maybe it's because of all this crying?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
chapter seven!
maybe it's because of all this crying?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
chapter dedicated to; cherishinglaur for being really active on my stories!! thanks for that :)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
•••

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━chapter seven!↳ maybe it's because of all this crying?━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━chapter dedicated to; cherishinglaur for being really active on my stories!! thanks for that :)━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•••

dear johnny,

it's been a week.

one of the worst weeks of my entire life.

and i've been alive for 16 years, i've experienced many things at this age, i can't believe that there's things that are worse than this.

sometimes i hate you for making me love you so much.

that's doesn't even make sense, i'm sorry.

you know what? forget the part before that, throw it in the trash.

sometimes i go back and think of the stupid things you've done just to make myself look better.

at least i'm not the only one.

i also wish my parents could just make time.

they're always at work or in a business trip.

maddie's even in college.

i'm sorry i keep telling you this, ranting isn't good to release on apology letters.

well, i just wrote these letters to show commitment and to make a sacrifice.

i've noticed i'm getting sick too.

i've had this cold for at least a week, and it's not getting any better.

maybe it's because of all this crying?

you know, i need to learn how to with these things.

i need to check my temperature, my mom just called and she told me to check it.

shoot, i'm getting a fever.

i'm sorry for making this short, john.

i'm just not feeling the best.

i've got to rest now, it was nice writing to you.

goodbye.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
author's note!
hey guys! i'm getting a bit sick so i'm not sure if i'll be able to update as fast. sorry, please bare with me.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
question of the day!
who's your celebrity crush?
i don't have crushes, i just find certain boys attractive, is that weird?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

thanks for readingggg! see you all soon