Still in a dream

Detty Crazy For You

Chapter 4: Still in a Dream

Still in Dream as now Betty thought of it as a nightmare, sitting a end of step the stairwell, crying out to herself to wake up and make her forget this dream ever happened, he well her covered her face from the sobs, she heard Daniel coming as he said,

"Betty."

Wiping the tears from her hands she looked at him and demanded, "Daniel please leave alone, just please leave alone.'

Daniel said as walking towards, "You see Betty can't do that."

Betty standing as she said, "Fine you can't I will." as Betty was down the school walls towards the door, Daniel trying to stop her, as he asked, "Betty on come where you going."

"Walking home and Stay here, Daniel." Betty not stopping.

"Betty, on come you can't walk at this time of night," then Daniel ran in front as he got to stop, then said, "And anyway I am not letting you leave until we talk."

Betty sighed as she turned around walking the direction she came and she asked, "Talk about what Daniel, uh Talk about how I humilating not just me but you in front of your entire class, or how I have a crush on you. I am sorry but neither of them seems good to talk about." as she sat back down on the stairwell.

Daniel sitting beside Betty as he try to get closer to her Betty still just moving away from. Then Daniel told Betty,

"Betty, listen I just want to apologize for what happen, I never knew how jealous Amanda really was.."

Betty said, "Well it wasn't your fault it was mine."

Daniel confused, "How can this your fault?"

"I let myself go, I decide to act like amanda be fun, outgoing, beautiful and looked where that got me, nowhere except just pile of tears." Betty told Daniel

Daniel sighed, "Betty, in no way this was your fault you took risks tonight your able to let yourself go have and I am proud that you were able to, but really if you are looking who to blame it is me, if really what girl amanda really was, you wouldn't be like this."

Betty said, "Thank you but to be honest it is no fault well maybe except Amandas"

They chuckled as Daniel said, "You are right about that, now betty we still need to how you feel about me."

Betty sighed, "Oh god Daniel please things were fine just the way were can't we leave like that."

"No we can't this was bound to happen. So tell me why didn't say anything earlier on you felt." Daniel asked

"I don't know" Betty replied

Daniel trying to get some answers, "What you don't know?"

"Daniel it is just complating, and believe me I told would just I have a hard time with it." Betty told Daniel

Daniel said, "Try me"

Betty shaking her head, "Ok but I warned you, Daniel the reason why I don't know how I feel about is because I don't think what we have is real."

Daniel thought Betty was have hard comprehend this, "Ok what you mean."

"You see, urg, Daniel this you and me here is a dream, a fantasy, or nightmare, or whatever you want call it is not, it is a dream of mine, and for reason I can't seem to wake up from it, Do you understand Daniel you see in real life we never went to same high school, we are both from different sides of the social status, and"

Daniel wanted Betty to finished the sentence, "And what."

Betty said "And you are my Boss, I am your witty ugly assistant at Mode fashion magazine."

Daniel in shocked not knowing if this was really making sense but he decide to try go along with Betty as he asked, "But I am still your vest firend."

Betty smiled as she said, "Yes you are. I guess you will always be, So you think I am crazy don't you."

Daniel said, "No of course not, yes I have time believe this is all dream, do you know why?"

"Why?" Betty asked

Without saying a word Daniel lend a softly kissed Betty on the lips as let go he told her, "Because to me what we right now is real, Dance with me."

Betty giggled, "But there is no music."

"Maybe not now but later there might." then Daniel stood up as he held his hand and asked, "Betty squarze may I have this dance."

Betty smiled as he grabbed his hand as she replied, "Of you course may."

So even thought there was so music Daniel and Betty were slowly moving along with another, Betty lend on Daniel shoulder miraculously Betty could music real music, then Betty asked, "Daniel you do that?"

"Heard what?" Daniel asked

"The music the beautiful music." as Betty's voice began to drift and her eyes began to close as she was drifting back to sleep and then all she could her was the young's Daniel voice faded he said, "Oh Betty wake up." then the young voice grew into more a mature as she open her hazy eyes, so see the older Daniel the real Daniel waking her up as she said, "Well hello there sleeping beauty."

Betty rushed as she rubbed her eyes and asked, "Daniel, what are you doing here?"

Daniel sat next to Betty as he told her, "Well I was on my way back to my apartment when Justin called me as said you might need a friend so here I am."

"Oh Daniel, really that is sweet but I am fine really." Betty lying

Daniel said, "You are lying."

"Fine I am lying, maybe I am still hurt after the whole Henry thing, but really can move on from this." Betty told Daniel

Daniel replied, "Good for you Betty, so what were you dreaming about."

Betty asked, "What"

"Come on Betty I can when woman has been dreaming about man, fuss who was he and it was about." Daniel demanding to know

"Well even though it is none your business Daniel I was dreaming back to my 9th grade homecoming dance." Betty told Daniel

"Really, did you like it, have fun?" Daniel asked

Betty replied, "Actually, in the beginning it was not so good but it end up being the best night of my life." as she smiled at Daniel and as he smiled back her, starring each other the snap out it once they heard the dj say,

"Ok we have special for your chaperones tonight chaperones, Daniel Meade and Betty Suarez this is from your matchmaker Justin." Then Dj began to play Crazy for you by madonna."

Betty and Daniel smirked at each other as Betty said, "Justin is so gonna get when get home."

"Now on come Betty be easy on the kid, isn't this your favorite song right." Daniel said

"Yes, how did you know?" Betty asked

"Best friend know these things so what is mine?" Daniel said

Betty smiled as she thought for a second said, "Huey Lewis and the news's Power of love"

Daniel chuckled as he got out of his and said, "You see so lets make yourself and Justin Happy, Betty will you dance with me."

Betty blushed as she grabbed his hand as she replied, "Of course."

They lead each other to the dance floor as Betty was happy to find out the real Daniel actually a great just his young self, as Betty lend closer to she close her thanking god for this moment then she open them to her see the young Daniel and herself slow dancing just like them smiled at them as she looked at older Daniel smiled at smile and him smiled back as they both lend in for a kiss and the kids who were watch just couldn't but aww and they following in Daniel and Betty's footsteps and dance along with them.