The Chase.

Y/n POV ::

Will was talking to his mum I don't know how she hears us, we thought no one could. But she can ... We hear a screech outside and stop talking to his mum, we both look at each other with wide eyes and freak out. The monster, creature well whatever is in his house. Will tells me to turn around, I look at him Confused and it still insists I do. What is he playing at. I turn around to be pulled back into Wills arms laying between his legs, it felt save and warm. The upside down was terribly cold. " I wanted you to feel safe and warm " Will whispered into my ears and goosebumps went down my arms and my neck, I whispered a small thank you and he smiled in return.

<><><><><><><><><> A Little While Later <><><><><><><><>

Ive lost track for how long we have been in this cupboard but we are both still trembling and it's getting harder and harder for me to breathe, asthma doesn't do well in a small space. Will noticed and whispered to me telling me to breathe and to follow what he is doing, we still heard the monster outside the door eating something them the door flew open and we heard footsteps running out. Me and will look at each other and nod as we open the door fast to avoid a squeak. We stood outside and I took a look around it smelt disgusting and there was a deer on the floor, how gross.

The wall opened up and Will grabbed my hand and led me towards it. " what the heck is this " I whispered to Will he looked at me with a worried expression, " I'm not sure and I don't know if I want to find out " he says back. We look closer to see Joyce there, will jumps up immediately. " MOM MOM WE ARE HERE " he screams into the wall to his mother I still in shock with how we are talking to her, " WILL BABY WHERE ARE YOU ? " She screams back towards us I look at Joyce with a scared expression. " I DON'T KNOW BUT ITS COLD AND DARK. IT'S LIKE HOME BUT IT'S NOT " Will screamed to Joyce, I stood there worried that the monster knows where we are and is probably going to eat us, " IM GOING TO GET YOU OUT I PROMISE " she screams as she looks at Will and then back to me, I hear a screech approaching the house. I tug on Wills sleeve and he looks at me with a worried glance, " RUN GUYS RUN " Joyce screams as the hole closes up we both start pounding on it but realise it's no use, tears start running down my face as I look at Will, the footsteps are getting louder when we both start running towards the back door. We fling it open and start running I look behind me for a split second and I see it running, "WILL ITS APPROACHING " I screamed to him.

Will looked behind us and sees the monster still running about to get us. We are fast but no way are we this fast. The monster runs beside me and I scream as Will turns to me, before I can even move out the way it clawed my arm blood started running out I scream in agony I feels like I've been stabbed in the arm. We start to run the opposite direction, blood still gushing down my arm. We look behind us and see no monster, we lost him.

We stand next to castle Byers and head into it, once we get in the tiny fort we sit down on the bed. Will looks at me but doesn't see my arm, he hugs me as I hiss in pain he touched my arm that the monster clawed, Will takes my arm in his hand and looks close at it. " Jesus, I'm sorry I should have moved you out the way " he says to me the upset ringing in his voice. " will trust me it wasn't your fault I should have been more careful and moved out the way or something. I was just frozen and scared at the fact it was next to me " I said looking straight into Wills eyes he smiles weakly at me. He looks around to try and find something to help my arm but nothing could help, he rips a part of his shirt off and raps it around my arm I start to squirm in pain and squeeze my eyes shut at the pain, Will looks at me with sorrow in his eyes as much as I reassure him he won't accept it wasn't his fault.

Will finishes rapping up my wound. I'm so thirsty and hungry we won't last much longer if we stay here, our faces are already loosing colour and if I bleed out that won't help much. We both lay back down shaking because of the cold, Will touches my lips with his finger and brings my into a hug my lips are blue and I know it, it's too cold for us to last here. We both lie down on the floor as Will raps his arm around my waist and I snuggle back into his chest I feel somewhat more warm. Body heat that is one of the best things for us right now, I'm so happy I went home with Will cause otherwise he would have been all by himself, we can't even manage being together. I feel Wills breath get heavier that's my sign he is asleep, I can't sleep I can't risk something coming and us being asleep I try and keep my eyes open, I need to not for me but for Will I can't imagine if something happens to him.

Then I finally fall asleep.