Chapter 13: Kai

For those who can't read Chapter 10, you can read it on Quotev. Wattpad isn't cooperating very much so I sincerely apologize for it.

ALSO

The pretty picture (part 1) above is the depiction of (Y/n) by Quotev user Owomo (@.Owomo9266) Thank you once again for this beautiful depiction ! (●'ω`●)

Owomo9266) Thank you once again for this beautiful depiction ! (●'ω`●)

AHHH!! THERE IS MY LOVE!!
My one and only soulmate!! So handsome!!

AO!!!

So cute~ Oh and there is also Hak by the way ( ̄∀ ̄)
Lol

WARNING!!
GRAPHIC
BLOOD
FIGHTING

YOU ARE WARNED!

Thank you ! ╰(*'︶'*)╯♡

Quickly, (Y/n) got her sword and pointed it at her enemy. "I am called Young-Woo. But you won't need to know that." Young-Woo once again charged towards the Empress and attacked her. But the Bloody War Empress easily deflected his attack and spun the sword to stab his abdomen.

Young-Woo winced in pain, but he continued to attack nonetheless. The clanking of the sword was a sharp sound above the loud cheering of the Kai people. (Y/n) deflected with ease and looked as if she was dancing. Young-Woo however, was struggling to keep up with the empress.

As the fight prolonged, Young-Woo gradually lost his stamina and his swings became slow and sloppy. He suffered from many cuts as well as painful kicks from (Y/n). The empress herself on the other hand, was smirking; she didn't look tired at all. Her long, purple ponytail hair swung around elegantly as she continued to attack him faster and faster.

It was clear that he wasn't the strongest warrior of Kai.

Especially when he is struggling not long after the match had started. It was rather unsettling. Even though Young-Soo was losing, the crowd cheered on, loud and proud.

"Are you tired already?" (Y/n) suddenly whispered in a low and cold voice. Her gaze turned fierce and was ready to cut through anything. Young-Woo faltered and flinched by making contact with (Y/n)'s (e/c) eyes. Her sudden change of demeanour was frightening.

"W-what?"

"Quit playing around," (Y/n)'s sword play became complex as all the crowd can see is flips and turns of the sword. The product of that is Young-Woo on the ground with (Y/n)'s sword pointing at his neck. "You're too weak to be the strongest."

Young-woo smirked eerily. "So you noticed.. As expected from you." He snapped. "It's naive to go to enemy territory and expect the issue to be solved by one fight." Almost after the snap, a sea of Kai soldiers climbed onto the arena and pointed the sword at (Y/n). "You will be killed today, empress. It's a shame since you're so pretty. Or shall I give you as a present to the prince as a concubine?"