Allies Of Abhay

Please watch video above as I need views for monetization in order to support my family

Abhays pov: i went to Maddie's house as planned before.

Maddy's pov: i heard one mercedes c class entering our mansion.  
Abhays pov : I suddenly started thinking about death of my brother while driving. My brothers name was shaurya raichand he was a great vampire lord and also chief of most powerful vampire coven. Our coven Name was Nebranska .
This is the symbol of my vampire coven .

FLASHBACK : 30 Years Ago: DEATH OF MY BROTHER SHAURYA:

My father chand raichand had businesses And illicit affair with his Business partner dipanita khurana(zeh khurana mother)
This is her photo

My father chand raichand had businesses And illicit affair with his Business partner dipanita khurana(zeh khurana mother) This is her photo

Shauryas pov: I knew my father's affair but the shocking thing was that dipanita khurana was a were wolf coven chief. I was very worried about my mom who even didn't knew of affair.And now I was going to kill dipanita and my dad who was a real traitor.
This is shauryas photo

Shaurya pov : I cried in my car  again and  again I had little brother abhay one unborned sister

Shaurya pov : I cried in my car  again and  again I had little brother abhay one unborned sister. I am currently 315 year old vampire. I thought if mother comes to know about affair then she will die along with my unborn sister and small abhay will also can't lose pain of his mother.So he will also be mentally disturbed and even die. So I can't bear loss of my family.i need to kill dipanita khurana.
I called Jafar and Suleiman my favourite allies. And told them to cooperate me to kill dipanita khurana
They agreed my orders .
This is Jafar and Suleiman photos
JAFAR
He is top vamp gangster of morroco

 This is Jafar and Suleiman photosJAFARHe is top vamp gangster of morroco

SULEIMAN
He is the vampire king of persian king dom ratzikistan

One one hand shaurya was making plans to kill .But he didn't knew what future had stored for him. He was going to be dead in next few days

FlASHBACK OF AFFAIR OF CHAND RAICHAND
Chands pov : As usual I was going to my office in my car while during my drive to my office I suddenly saw a woman bleeding on the road. So I suddenly stopped the car and then went to her. Oh My God when I saw her face she was a killer beauty.Seeing her bleeding I carried her in my arms into my car and then told driver take car to my old farmhouse as I thought she need a proper treatment.Then I took her to my bedroom all the time she was unconscious.suddenly when I laid her down. She pulled my neck and kissed my lips and then her tongue entered my mouth. Suddenly she removed her all clothes and was nude before me.i couldn't control myself. I began to suckle and play harshly with her breasts and began to pinch her stiff nipples with pink aerola. Then I also realized that all injuries were also fake.Soon she was riding me and during ride was kissing her lips and enjoying her breasts. Then after we both had massive orgasm which shook both of us and we cummed together .At that time I realized I hadn't used protection. And being spent we both laid in each other's arms and drifted off to sleep.

NEXT DAY 11:30Am
Chands pov:When I woke up  I found my bed empty however I felt happy that this was just a normal one night stand or else what a great mistake I had done

TO BE CONTINUED IN NEXT PART

About who was the mysterious woman and what will happen next and how affair started and how shaurya got to knew about it later on

By the way please subscribe to my channel which is this https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHD24TBN91opycXjW8LE1KQ as I  need subsribers and views so I can help my poor sister as my own financial condition is not good