Prologue

What is the light? what is the dark? what is the meaning of life?
I don't really know, knowone does.

I have travelled around the world and I've not yet found the answer I am looking for, but I did find something else, magic. The source of Magic that can whisk you away to another part of the earth that is completely undiscovered, the type of magic that could kill you with one single swipe.

But the world isn't full of bad people and good people, there is light and dark and everyone whether you know it or not. Even in the nicest of people Darkness has the potential to rise in their soul, and even the darkest of Hearts deserve a second chance to be good again.

But is Magic a good thing, weather it's like magic or dark magic, magic always ends in sorrow.

But if magic was really real, where would you find it?
An undiscovered Island?
someplace Underground?
Or maybe it's been in front of us this whole time and we haven't even noticed it?
Well I believe that that all magic is related to the moon.

The moon is always there, yet we think nothing of it....

But what I never knew, was the fact that my worst enimy was a werewolf, a werewolf I was destined to love.

Thanks to -emmahayley- for inspiring me and helping me come up with the idea of this book!