chapter 18

Sana's pov

I woke up by a hot breath near my neck . I opened my eyes and saw V sleeping peacefully in the crook of my neck . I kissed his forehead and tried to wake up from my bed .

When i got up suddenly a hand pulled me towards the bed . I was lying above V . He slowly snakes his arm around my waist and kisses my neck . I softly moan . He then suck my neck making that place to stink .

Then i was pushed down lightly and he was on top of me . His one  hand is below my waist and another hand is placed in the bed to balance himself . He was staring at my lips and hen he harshly slams his lips in my lips .

He kissed me roughly . He slowly bit my lower lips making me to open lighly . He took this chance and entered his tongue inside my mouth . He roams his tongue in every part of my mouth . Then he suddenly seperate to make breath .

He then removes his shirt making me to look at his body . He then slowly removes my cloths.....

Is this too much guys . I was hesitated to write this but i made my mind . I dont know how to end this story .

Also i am sorry that i was gone for days .

Now i will say something about me .

My name is ashika . I am 16 years old . I live in india . I have two best best friends . Their name are sahaya abisha and anusha

Umm i dont know what to say next just ask if you want to know anything