chpt 5-Is That Emma's Son

NO POV

As Marinette pulled Chloe though the hallway. Chloe was about to talk but stop when she saw Marinette face. Marinette stopped so did Chloe. Marinette turns around and checks if someone was around. When she stopped, she faces Chloe and gives her a tight hug. "I missed you so much Chloe," she said. Chloe returns the same way Marinette hug her. "So did I Marinette," Chloe said back. "How did you know my fake name, Chloe?" Marinette asks. "Auntie tikki texted me that your Bridgette instead earlier," she said with a smile. Marinette smile back. "So why are you here by the way. And where is auntie Sabina and uncle Tom" Chloe asked? Marinette smile disappears with a frown. "Marinette what wrong?" Chloe asked. Marinette shook her head. "It nothing. I will tell you at auntie tikki house" Marinette said. Then walk away. Chloe frown 'auntie tikki house?' "Marinette what do you mean auntie tikki house. What about your house?" Chloe asked. But Marinette kept walking but said "I will tell you after school" when she walks inside the office.

Marinette Pov

I felt that I was about cry when she asked about my parents. I don't know what to say to Chloe. When I walk inside the office there was a lady about in her middle age. I walk up to her. "Oh hello, what can I do for you?" She asks. "I'm here for my schedule please," I said. "Oh! U must be the new student. You can go straight down then take a left then you will see a tag say principle. You can ask him for your schedule" the lady said. Then I said, "Thank you, miss...." "Oh my name is Luna," she said "Oh ok then. Thank you Luna" I said. "Your welcome dear" Luna said.
I walk straight down the hallway and then I took a left. I see the door with the tag says principle. I knock three times. "Come in," he said. I turn the doorknob push it. I came inside and close the door behind me. I look up and see an old and around his 40s. "Oh you must be Bridgette Miraculous am I right?" He asked. "That right sir," I said. "Oh call me Mr. Williams," he said. I nodded. "And here is your schedule for this year and your lock number. Have a nice year in this school" He said. "Thank u, Mr. Williams," I said. I went to the office. I waved the Luna goodbye I looked at my schedule to see what class I have.

Schedule

BELL TIME: 9:05

Homeroom - Mrs. Bustier

《1》History: 8:10 - 9:00

《2》Math: 9:10 - 10:00

《3》Science: 10:10 - 11:00

Lunch: 11:10 - 12:25

《4》Reading: 12:30 - 1:00

《5》P.E: 1:10 - 2:25

《6》Model/designer: 2:30 - 3:10

I go around the school to check out places before the bell rings because I have enough time. "Riiinngg"
'There goes the bell' I thought as I walk to class. When I got there I knock the door then the door open.

This is the teacher I will take.