FOUR//Amazing Like Her

At night
Melanie's P.O.V
After dinner, Harley, Ethan, and I were in the living room just hanging out. Harley was inventing something new and Ethan was playing on his guitar. They both looked like in the perfect position that I decided to draw them.

I ran to my bag to get my sketchbook and pencils, sat back down and started to sketch the two siblings. Ethan looked up at me and questioned what I was doing but I told him to continue what he was doing. I was able to finish in fifteen minutes.

"Kids it's time for bed." Suzy... I mean Mom said. "Melanie, you can sleep in the girls room if you want."

"No thank you, I'll just sleep on the couch."

"Are you sure? It doesn't seem comfortable there."

"It's fine, don't worry about it."

"Alright then, I get the blankets and pillow ready for you."

"Thank you."

Mom started to make my "bed". I went to the bathroom to wash up and waited for the bathroom. As I was waiting, Tom walked by and saw I was going to the bathroom. He went to a closet to get somethings for me. "Melanie, her is a towel after you shower and a new toothbrush. Toothpaste is in the bathroom too. Do you have extra clothes for the night?"

"Yeah. I'll go grab it now." I went downstairs to get my change of clothes to stop as I hear. "Harley, have you seen Melanie's drawings? They are incredible. Remember when she was drawing us? It looks so real and . . . amazing like her."

Harley's P.O.V
As I was working on my new invention, I hear Ethan taking Melanie's sketchbook and talking about her drawings. I took a glance at the book and I was impressed by her work. Then I hear Ethan "It looks so real and amazing like her." This made me stop and look at him. "Ethan it's only been a day and you are all over Melanie."

"What? I can't help it. I can't stop thinking about her."

"Well two things, one Mel has never felt love before because she never had it growing up and two, you have to get to know her better of course."

"I know but her story makes her so strong, amazing, and beautiful." He said all dreamy.

"Well, you should start talking to her more to get her attention. Then hang out with her and you know the rest."

"Ok I'll start doing that tomorrow." Happy taking my advice.

After telling Ethan that, I feel like I should take to Mel more to get to know her which I should start doing.

Melanie's P.O.V
I can't believe Ethan said that about me. He barely knows me and saying that. Well it makes me happy to know that I'm getting love which I never had growing up.

I went down the stairs to get my clothes and Ethan and Harley stopping talking when I got down the stairs. Got my changed of clothes and ran back to the bathroom.

I took a nice shower and it was good in a while, changed my clothes, and brushed my teeth. I was thinking, I like how the Diaz family let me stay with them and treating me so well. I have to show them my appreciation. Afterwards, I went downstairs to the couch. I sat down for a bit and then laid down. I went to sleep so fast, I didn't realize mom tucked my blankets and planted a kiss on my forehead. I began to dream what life was like in the Diaz family.