Chapter 11: Venom's Queen♕✔

Welcome to the 11th chapter of VQ! I am so happy that exams and finals are over! I can finally focus on mental health as well as physical health. I am glad that I went from 160 pounds to 140 within a month and few weeks. I'm showing progress on my physical health, but not so well on my mental. Don't worry though, I am working on it. I'm working on it just like I'm working on this story. I only update when my goals are met. I don't have a schedule for when I update, I just update when my goals are met and I have a chapter ready. I won't lie and say I will have a chapter for each goal that is met, but I will update within a week or two when its met.

Also, a special shout-out to my amazing follower Sweet_Talker15 . This follower is very caring and isn't like most followers that harass me to update. I thank you for that. You are at the very top of my list to thank. I was on the verge of deleting everything and just disappearing, but I stopped myself when this follower asked me about updating and if I was doing well. I was also very moved when I inspired a follower to start writing. I posted their book on my page so I would like you to check out "Yes Sir" by jacksepticeyeisababe. It would mean a lot to me.

I'm sorry to rant, please move on to chapter 11 and leave a comment. Make sure to vote as well. Also, this is a short chapter, sorry. Also sorry  Sweet Talker for not getting this up sooner, I was going to have it up at 4 pm my time, but life happened. So it's going on 10 for this update, but I still get it up. 

Groaning I wiped my fist free of blood with the towel around my neck

Groaning I wiped my fist free of blood with the towel around my neck. Flicking my drenched in sweat hair out from my face and went straight to my room in just a pair of black socks and black joggers that hung low on my hips. I made sure my doors were secure and jogged up the stairs past the first door, and to my room. I pushed the door open and only let my eyes glance at her unconscious, almost lifeless body. Went straight to my bathroom and started the hot water then went back to gather clothes.

What the hell am I supposed to do with her body? I can't just walk out my door with her body. I mean, I could since I run shit and this is my house, but I wouldn't want Layla to catch me. I don't need Bob to catch me either, even though he won't say a word to anyone. Not thinking too much about I went into my bathroom and stripped of the sweaty clothes. Jumping into the steaming water I scrubbed my body down and washed my body.

______

"Hey, Luc. Hai bisogno di qualcosa? {Need Something}", Butch strolled into my office. He placed himself on one of the chairs in front of my desk and threw his feet up. Groaning in annoyance I pushed his feet off and stared at him seriously. "Cos'è? {What is it?}", leaning on my elbows I motioned him closer. You never know who's listening. I told him exactly what I wanted him to do and when I want it done. "Consideralo fatto {Consider it done}", he jumped to his feet and straightened out his shirt then walked out, closing the doors behind him.