CHAPTER 5

" Yah stop pushing me you asshole "

" don't you dare say that again "

" asshole "

" yaaah say sorry "

I smirked at the one who I was arguing with , I seriously love teasing him,that makes me really happy, just annoying people is my job basically.

" You guys actually look cute together " j-hope said with a smirk while everyone in the car started nodding and laughing "they really do , I though I'm the only one who though about that " jin answered while laughing his ass out, are they fucking serious, I would never think of dating a jerk like him.

" yah , daechyeo (shut up ) " taehyung said while putting on his earphones, oh shit I forgot mine at home, pft, I can't believe I didn't bring the most special thing to me.

thirteen minutes later

" we're here " the driver said, omg there's so many fans out there they kept screaming and fangirling I guess i'm lucky for being around BTS , don't I ? I think I'm not with this stupid annoying ugly hot ... wait wtf , taehyung is not hot at allll ( why are you always lying , wtf are you lying XD )

I think I shouldn't go out of the car just like that , I need to sneak peek into the building ( bighit entertainment )

" here "

" take this you'll need it " taehyung handed me his sun glasses which were bigger than my face. I wore them but I quickly removed them when he started laughing so hard at me,FUCKKCHFHDITIIGI86jc he's such a blockhead. "n-now get out of my way I need to see my girlfriends " he said while pushing me out of his way and pointing at the fangirling girls ( army ) ,I wasn't able to control myself so I ended up falling and pushing him with me on the floor, suddenly I heard everyone quit, oh shit i'm fucked up. I opened my eyes to see kim taehyung on top of me , he looked like he was about to explode out of embarrassment,I started blushing really hard , I felt like my body was tensing up .

" Yaah get away from me you asshole !! " I said angrily while gritting on my teeths.

I quickly got up and got in the building , I heard girls crying , they were literally sobbing in front of the building. what a morning .

the next morning in bighit entertainment.

"YAAH, this is your first day and you're already messing up my life, look you stupid look what you did" he hit my face with a magazine, it got on the floor , and it was a disaster, the cover page was our picture, and on top of it was a phrase, and for the first time, i really regret my birth I started tearing up while reading ' the one and only kim taehyung was caught with an ugly girl , they were on top of each other , the fans are really freaking out , we hope that this humour won't effect on kim taehyung's career... what do you think ? is she his girlfriend ? or just a friend ? '

'eww... what a bitch !! '

'tell that slut to get away from our taehyung !!!!!!!'

'i'm sure taehyung doesn't like her, just look at her face'

"😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭..."

'i'm crying she's so pretty and that's what makes me want to kill her'

I was about to start running out of the room when suddently I felt someone's arms around me , I was in taehyung's embrace , he hugged me with all his energy, he got closer to my ear and whispered " act normal , my ex is watching us " I felt so heartbroken right now I can't believe he's just using me to show up on his ex and make her jealous, he's such a jerk, I started sobbing like a baby he kept quit the whole time while rubbing my back.