Y/N x Natsuki sleepover

Natsuki: Hey (Y/N)

(Y/N) heard his phone ding as he had gotten a text so they picked up the phone and checked the message another one came up.

Natsuki: My dad Broke the oven so can I use yours?

Now (Y/N) had no problem with this..... if it wasn't 7:00 PM so he just asked

(Y/N): What do you need to bake?

Natsuki: I- I don't need to tell you now I'm coming over I'll be there in ten.

She didn't need to type her stutter but I found it kind of attractive of course I didn't tell her that though she'd probably deny it anyway.

Ten minutes later

Natsuki was walking up to (Y/N)'s door as I opened it to let her in.

Geez give a girl a warning first (Y/N) She said startled.

I rolled my eyes as she over reacts at everything.

Kitchen is this way I said walking to the kitchen. As they reached the kitchen (Y/N) took the chance to check out Natsuki's outfit. She wore a short white and tan dress.

I'm not the Sistine Chapel Y'know Natsuki Said.

SORRY!!! I said looking away while blushing.

Can you at least tell me what your going to bake? I asked.

We're going to bake cupcakes.

We? I asked

D-Don't think I want you to help or anything I just need your help. She said looking to the side.

So we made cupcakes together and by the time we were done it was 11:00.

*Thump*

(Y/N) looked over to see Natsuki had passed out on the counter. In order to not see something she would never forgive him for he picked her up before she slid off the counter. There was only one bed in my house so I laid her down on my bed and put the blanket on top of her. She looked so beautiful laying there so I quickly kissed her forehead and went to go lay on the couch with a grin that I couldn't wipe off my face as I had finally kissed my crush it was a good day.