{One}

Asap Rocky (Rakim Mayers) POV

"Aye there go that nigga Quan right there" 

I heard my homie Ferg yell out.

I took it upon myself to walk up to him

"So what's the problem homie"

Looking him dead in the eyes where I'm from looking someone in their eyes shows that you ain't scared.

"Nothing man I just heard through the vine that you said you wanted smoke with me"

I laughed and I heard the mob laugh behind me , stupidest shit I've ever heard some pussy nigga say.

"Man get the fuck off my block with that"
I said sitting down and he walked away quickly.

Oh yeah and I'm Rakim Mayers also known as A$ap Rocky I'm from and stay in Harlem and I'm 24 years old. Me and the Mob are the biggest sellers in Harlem.

"Let's go get some food I'm hungry" Nast said "sound like a plan" everyone chanted.

We decided on some Jamaican we walked down the street free styling playing around we all wanted to rap but it's hard getting in the industry.

Walking in the restaurant I saw the most beautiful girl I've ever seen sitting at a table with some friends.

I eyed her as her and friends all laughed together.

The mob all walked to our table and sat down

"Aye I know y'all see them bad ass females over there" I said

"WHO!!!" Illz said being loud and thirsty

"Man right there! Don't yell in my fucking ear like that no more" Bari said mugging the hell outta Illz.

" My bad you know I get excited when pussy around" he said laughing.

These niggas.
I shook my head while glancing the girl she was beautiful.
Brown skin with curly hair if this was a cartoon my mouth would be watering right now I had to get her name or something.

I tuned back in to their conversation hearing them talk about who gets the most pussy and laughed at Twelvyy on his phone rolling his eyes.
"Niggas everybody at this table know I get the most pussy shut the fuck up with that shit" I said laughing causing everybody to make diss noises and roll their eyes.

I looked up to see one of the girls friends get up and walked towards the restroom yeah she was pretty she just wasn't her friend .

I looked over and seen Illz practically drooling over her.

The waitress walked over to us

"Hey how are you all doing what can I get y'all tonight" with lust laced in her voice we all ordered then handed her the menu she tried to lean over so we can see her breast.

"Can you move with all that son" Twelvyy said rolling his eyes.
I heard Nast bust out laughing I just shook my head can't take them no where she gathered the last menu storming off.
"Yo you rude as hell she was just trying to give us a treat" I said laughing
" I fucking hate thots" he said clapping his hands together.