{Five}

Zione's POV

"Rocky......Rockyyyyyyy" I whispered trying to wake him up so I could go to the bathroom.

"Rocky" I whispered again while pushing his arm.

He didn't move again "guess I have to crawl over you" I said to myself and started to crawl over him, his arms locked around me while I was straddling him.

"Just great" I whispered again.

"Goodmorning" I heard a deep voice murmur.

"Ummmm Goodmorning c-can y-you let me go please" I quickly let out feeling myself get nervous well more so horny but I was nervous too.

I felt his hands let me go and I quickly stood up and speed walked towards the bathroom hearing him moving on the bed behind me I quickly closed the door and locked it looking at myself in the mirror.

"What has gotten into you" I said to myself dragging my hands down my face and walking to the toilet to pee.

After handling my business I washed my face and brushed my teeth and pulled my hair into a bun.

I decided to make breakfast for everyone, walking out the bathroom I seen that Rocky had went back to sleep I grabbed my phone checking the time seeing that it was 10:30.

I crept downstairs trying to stay quiet and everyone was passed out on the coach and floor Tiara and I'll must've slept in the guest room.

I walked into the kitchen and pulled out the pans I needed and preheated the oven then went to the refrigerator to pull out the Eggs, Bacon turkey sausages biscuits and some fruit to cut up, then went to pull out the pancake mixture.

I quickly started to put stuff on the stove and in the oven to cook and started cutting up the fruit in my own zone.

"You need some help" I heard looking up to see a grinning Tiara.

"So smiley for what and yes can you do the pancakes and grab the extra toothbrushes and toothpaste out the hall closet for me please" I requested while eyeing her.

"I think you know why I'm smiling....." she said winking then started towards the hallway closet. I laughed then grabbed a bowl to put the fruit in.

( This is what the Kitchen and sitting area looks like)

I watched Tiara place the toothpaste and toothbrushes on the counter and watched her walk to start on the pancakes.