Chapter 17

(1 week later)

Anonymous POV

While SOR was still in New York they made a great mistake that made Summer/Jade hate them again!! But this time she hated them more than before so she made them leave and she didn't want to talk to them anymore! So instead of SOR staying for a little longer in New York they went back to Austin and felt bad for what they did to Summer/Jade. After that day Summer went to go meet up with Jace her boyfriend! She hasn't seen him in forever the reason why was that he had to go and make new episodes for Henry Danger! Welp that is all you have to know!! Bye!

You thought that was it didn't you?!? Welp it is not the end of the story so keep scrolling....

Keep going

Almost there

And......

There it is :)

Summer's POV

I AM SO MAD AT SOR AND KALE I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY WOULD BETRAY ME AGAIN I THOUGHT I CAN FORGIVE THEM BUT NOOOOOOO THEY JUST MESSED UP WITH TRYING TO BE FRIENDS AGAIN UGHHHHHH JUST I AM SO MAD AND ANGRY AT THEM I CANNOT BELIEVE IT I WILL NEVER EVER BE FRIENDS WITH THEM EVER AGAIN!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IMPORTANT

SOOOOOOOO......
This is the ending of this book butttt..... I will be making a sequel to this book and if you are wondering what happened and how they betrayed Summer AGAIN but ya I hope you guys liked this book!!!!
-Kris Anne😂❤️😇
LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!

Btw this chapter has 259 words!!!

😂😂😂😂😂