Warm*

Aha, some Scomarson for y'all! Enjoy Scott being p a m p e r e d! And comment s lot if you like it!

-

Mark runs his hands slowly up the curve of Scott's back, fingers kneading the tense muscle. It sends a shiver through Scott, the feel of warm hands pressing into him as he's flat on the bed. Mark is straddling the back of his thighs, right before the swell of his ass, and he's so warm.

Mark's fingers dig deeply into Scott's shoulders, forcing a sharp gasp from Scott. Mason, who's sitting on the bed by Scott's head, cards a hand through Scott's soft blonde locks, blunt fingernails scraping at his scalp.

Scott feels divine.

He just lays there, soft moans of appreciation slipping past his lips as two pairs of hands run over his skin and through his hair. He gratefully takes what they so sweetly give him.

"You're beautiful," Mason hums, the thrum his voice running deep through Scott. His words are pure, innocent, but Scott's cock hardens involuntarily. He loves praise. He feels soft, tender lips brush against his skin, right behind his ear where his music note tattoo lays long forgotten, and he lets out a quiet whimper when the warmth of Mason's mouth disappears from his flesh.

"Please," he whispers, not quite sure what he's truly asking for. He thinks he just wants more of these two incredible men surrounding him, wants all of them, maybe.

"Anything, Scotty. Just tell us what you need. We'll give you anything." Mark's sweet voice seems so loud in the otherwise quiet room.

"Marky, please." Scott doesn't want to say it, thinks the vulgar words Mark wants to hear will turn Scott's mood sour.

"Angel," Mark coos, his hands slipping lower until they're needing the dimple of Scott's back, creeping toward his ass. "Want me here?" He asks, a finger dipping between Scott's crack.

Scott keens, "yes," and his back arches sweetly as he squirms toward the teasing finger. "Please."

Mark peels himself away, the warmth of his body leaving the back of Scott's thighs as he moves around the room to find supplies. Mason takes this time to roll Scott over, peppering kisses along his jaw before kissing him gently on the lips, tongues mingling slowly. There's a warmth stirring deep in Scott's chest, a slow burn, as he's kisses so tenderly. As much as he loves quick, rough fucks, he adores this: slow, tender sex.

Scott is almost too preoccupied to notice when the bed dips and Mark joins them. He whines quietly into Mason's mouth when he feels warm hands urging his legs apart.

"Beautiful," Mark says softly. "Love watching you two kiss."

Mason pulls away then, a soft smile on his lips as he takes a fistful of Scott's hair. "He tastes delicious."

"I bet," he smiles, slowly teasing a finger between Scott's legs. "Ready, babe?"

"Yes," Scott gasps, the wet finger slowly easing into him. Mason watches, a smirk on his face as Scott's back arches slightly, squirming as Mark stretches him. "S'good."

"Mm, you are, baby." He's got two finger in, stretching and scissoring his fingers. "Gonna' stretch you nice and good, and then Mason's gonna' suck your pretty cock while I fuck you."

Scott gasps, rolling his hips down onto Mark's long fingers, a newfound urgency surging through him. Mason is kissing down his throat, sucking hickeys into the skin of his collarbone as his hand trails down his stomach. He plays with the soft blonde hairs trailing down Scott's abdomen, smirking when Scott's hands fist the sheets.

"Ready, Scotty?" Mark hums, slowly pulling his fingers out and teasing his wrapped cock between Scott's spread legs.

"Yes!" He squeals, subconsciously spreading his legs further. "Marky, please."

Mark hums, grabbing Scott's soft thighs and hoisting his legs up against his chest against. He pushes in slowly, groaning when he bottoms out, and Mason takes that as his cue to kiss down Scott's chest and dive between his legs.

"Oh," Scott gasps, hands reaching down to tangle in Mason's soft hair as he takes him into his mouth. He swirls his tongue around the head of his cock, licking stripes from the base to tip and teasing Scott deliciously.

Mark tears his eyes away from the sight between Scott's legs, smiling and slowly thrusting his hips. Scott is panting wildly, his head thrown back as Mason sucks him and Mark fucks him. Needy moans slip through his pink lips, and Mason slides a hand up Scott's chest as he dips his tongue into his slit, salty precise attacking his taste buds.

Scott opens his mouth, ready to scream at the feel of the sensation between his legs, when a finger presses to his lips. Mason slides his digit along the seam of Scott's lips, runs it along his bottom lip and drags it down, delighting in the warm pants that ghost over his knuckles. Scott's tongue slips out, swipes along the tip of Mason's finger, and he moans lewdly when two digits slip into his open mouth. He slurps and sucks at them, lets Mason explore his mouth as he mimics Scott's suction on his cock.

"God, yes," Mark hums, fingers digging sharply into Scott's thighs as his hips quicken their pace. He angles himself, shifts so that his cock grazes Scott's prostate. "Yeah, fuck, that's it Scotty."

Scott whines, sucks hard on Mason's fingers to stave off his orgasm. His eyes are slipping shut, heavy lids begging to fall. Mason is stroking what's not in his mouth, now, fondling his balls occasionally and pushing him closer to the edge.

"Look so pretty sucking Mason's fingers like that, yeah. S'good. You love being filled, huh?" Mark grunts, letting his hand swing back and smacking Scott's thigh lightly. With those dirty words accompanying the slap, it's enough of a sting to make Scott's toes curl and his eyes roll back.

Mason's mouth pops off Scott's cock, and he leans back, stroking Scott quickly and working his fingers slowly in and out of Scott's mouth. "Fuck, baby. That's it. You're so close. I can feel it."

Scott nods weakly, hand reaching for Mason's wrist, stilling the fingers in his mouth. He lets his mouth fall open, garbled moans slipping out lewdly.

"Come on, baby. Wanna feel you tighten around me. Come, Scotty." Mark groans, his steady pace breaking apart. His hips are stuttering, and Scott knows he's close, wants to come and give Mark everything he wants.

He tilts his head to meet Mason's gaze, whimpering when he slowly pulls his fingers out. Mason lets his fingers trail down Scott's messy red lips, trailing his wet fingers down Scott's neck and collarbone until they find a nipple and tweak it gently. He fists Scott's cock, twisting his wrist as his other hand rolls Scott's sensitive nipple in his hand. He leans down, biting at the lobe of Scott's ear. "Come, Scotty. Give Marky what he wants, baby." And then his lips latch onto the skin right below there and suck hard and perfectly in time with Mark's thrusts. Scott's back arches and he paints Mason's hand and his own belly with wet heat, and then Mark is coming, too, with a loud cry and blunt fingernails leaving crescent moons in the pale skin of Scott's thighs.

"So good," Mark breathes, hips moving slowly as he rides out his own orgasm. He slides his hands up Scott's thighs, past his knees, and brings a calf up to his face, pressing a gentle kiss to Scott's fuzzy leg.

"Beautiful."

"Mm," Mason hums, sliding next to Scott and peppering his jaw with innocent kisses. "You're always so good for us, angel."

"Yeah?" Scott asks sleepily, wincing when Mark pulls out and lets his thighs slip down onto the bed.

"Of course, baby." Mark hums, running a hand through Scott's hair.

Both boys press closer to Scott, enclosing him in warmth. He feels a warm, wet cloth run over his tummy, and feels Mason's hardness pressing into his side and absentmindedly reaches down to palm him, frowning when Mason grips his wrist.

"I-"

Mason kisses him sweetly, "no need, baby. Close your eyes."

"Mm, sleep time," Mark smiles, pressing his face to Scott's neck.

"G'night," Scott hums, eyes slipping shut and body dipping into the mattress as two warm figures cover him.