RUN AWAY!

(Y/N)= your name
(MF/T)= minifig type
(F/L/TH)= favorite LEGO theme

"Run!" I shouted, running away from Bad Cop's dropship. I am (Y/N), a   (MF/T) from the (F/L/TH) theme of sets. Aside from Vitruvius, I am the only one who knows who "The Man Upstairs" truly is or what we are. But that's not important. What's important is NOT GETTING GUMMED TO THE FLOOR! Currently, I was searching for my best friend and current ruler of Cloud Cukoo Land: Princess Unikitty! She and I became master builders at a young age, playing together in the Unikingdom, our true home. We were called to CCL so Unikitty could rule it: well, SHE was called. She just refused to go without me. Once here, she became sad over missing her friends, so behind her back, I built a device to alter her memory so she could be happy. Anyway, back on topic: ESCAPING FROM CERTAIN DEATH! I raced past the burning Dog building to slam face first into Batman!

"Hey, watch where you're go-oh hey (Y/N)." Batman groaned, like normal. I then feel a pair of plastic arms enclose me. Rotating my tube heas around 180 degrees, I find who I've been looking for!

"(Y/N)!!! Thank goodness we found you! I thought they got you already!" Unikitty joyfully squealed. normal for her.

(Timeskip brought to you by RAINBOWS!)

We dove in the sub we all build from bits and pieces from the collapsing Cloud Cukoo Land into the water below. Everyone made each of their section unique, myself included. The outside looked like a SUB-marine sandwich, while the inside was that of a regular submersible. Emmet bulit a two story couch. He failed at master building but God bless him, he tried. That's when I heard Unikitty sniffle.

"My home... it's gone! I feel something inside, it feels like... the opposite of HAPPINESS! I must stay positive!" She started breathing deeply. We all felt bad for her, myself more than anyone. I walked over to her side.

"Um, bubblegums! ...Butterflies!" She said, trying to stay happy, breathing heavily all the way. I sat down next to her and nuzzled her ear. Just as I did this, what was left of the Dog floated by and broke in two. She gasped. Oh boy, here it comes.

"C-Cotton candy?" She sadly asked, as she sat next to me. I put my arm around her as she turned blue.

"Unikitty, I'm so sorry," I tried to cheer her up. She wimpered. Only crying on my shoulder. Just then, the walls sprung a multitude of leaks, pouring blue studs into the sub.

"Okay, this does not look good here, umm..." I said in a Boston accent.

"The walls are crying!" Unikitty shouted. Everyone was trying to find a way out.

"This is not how Batman dies!" Batman screamed against a porthole. Emmett then told us there were storage compartments under the couch cushions, and we all jumped in.