V

"Changbin?  Changbin, wake up, we're here." Chris was finally able to wake him up after around five solid minutes of trying.  They were the last ones on the plane, and the staff looked frustrated.

"Remember, if anyone asks you're my brother."  Chris had gone through quite the process trying to cover up Changbin's real identity, and didn't need a small slip-up messing up all of his hard work.

Changbin followed Chris out of the plane with his eyes half-closed.  He hadn't been tired, but his mind was a mess, and sleeping sounded like a good way to pass the time.

"Finally, we've been waiting forever," Jisung complained.

"More like a few minutes, but whatever you say I guess," said Minho.

The group walked through the airport, and outside until their ride showed up.

"Hyunjin!  I'm surprised you remembered to come."  Jisung greeted the guy in the passenger seat, before noticing their driver.  "Woojin!  You came too?"

"I had to.  Hyunjin can't even drive, yet you called him to pick you up."

"Who's this?"  Hyunjin gestured to Chris and Changbin.

"Chris and my friend, Changbin." Jisung introduced the two.

"You should've told me how many people were coming.  Do we have enough seats?" Woojin asked.

"Changbin is small.  He can fit in." Chris moved to sit by Minho, and Changbin was able to squeeze himself on the end.

"I better not get pulled over for this..." Woojin muttered, before taking off towards the dorm.

●☀︎●

"Wow, these JYP dorms are actually pretty spacious." Chris, or Chan as he would now be called, admired Minho and Jisung's dormitory.

"Shame you couldn't experience it for yourself," Jisung bragged. 

"I would've made it past that audition if you didn't show up!"

"Yeah right!  You never would've gotten in anyways!"

While Jisung and Chan continued fighting, Minho approached Changbin, who was quietly looking around at the 'futuristic appliances.'

"Here." Minho handed him an old iPhone X of his.  "I cleared out all my stuff, and set it up for you.  Sorry it's an older model, it's all I could find."  Changbin thanked him, and looked through the contacts.

Contact List:
Minho:)
Jisung
Chan
Felix

His heart jumped.  He actually had Felix's number now. 

Should I text him?

Yeah, I'll just tell him we landed safely.

CB:
Hi, I wanted to let you know we landed safely
Hi, I wanted to let you know|
Hi, I|

Not that, he sounded like a mom.

CB:
We just got here about an hour ago.  Hope everything is fine with you
:)
sent

Dammit, maybe he shouldn't have added the smiley face.  What kind of dork adds a face?

Felix:
Changbin?

Good job, Changbin.  You didn't even tell him who you were.

CB:
Yeah, sorry I forgot to tell you who I was
sent