Zach

Jack's mom dropped me of around 3:30 am, my parents are going to kill me!!, quietly I open the door and step inside. Like Amber, but unlike Jacks parents, mine don't know of my abilities so no excuse to save my butt. I creep to my room floorboards creaking under my weight. I'm about 3 feet from door when... "Zach?" I turn around slowly, and to my surprise it's my little sister Livie. She's 6 and has long brown hair, brown eyes and enough sass to over sass me, that's saying something. "What is it Livie?" I grumble as I inch closer to my door. "What have you been doing, and why do you smell funny?" I sniff my clothes, beer and smoke wonderful combination. I took out the trash and some got on me." I say slightly sarcastic but I know have my hand on the doorknob. "Oh...ok goodnight Zach" she shrugs "Night Livie." She walks back to her room. And I walk into my room, step over my dog and flip into bed.

The next day at school I meet Jack and Amber at the alley behind school at lunch "So what are we looking for when we set off today?" I manage to say with my mouth full of pizza for lunch "I had another dream I have a map at home of the way." Jacks not eating much "Eat, no wonder your scrawny" I laugh and Jack throws fries at me.

5,4,3,2,1!!!! Riiiinnnnnng The final bell rings and it's complete and utter chaos in the halls to get out but luckily the back door to the alley is free. I race home and pack a backpack with essentials, Charger, headphones, comb, extra clothes, soap, deodorant, all the money I have, gum, water, and food. I put on my watch and beanie, my favorite green one!, I put my phone and portable charger in my pockets look around my room and see my favorite hoodie slip it on and write a quick note telling my family I'm going on vacation with my friends be back in 3 1/2 months. I get out my door and right there is Livie. "Hey Livie." I smile falsely at her. "Knock it off Zach what are you doing?" Damn kid. "Uhhh I uh" I scratch my head "What a lame excuse" she rolls her eyes "Fine! I'm going on vacation ok?!" I roll my eyes and say angrily down at her "Ok! That's all I needed to hear." She smiles and skips back to her room. I look after her dumbfounded and continue to leave.

Luckily Amber doesn't live far from my house about a 10 minute walk from my house. Having all of us already turn 16 and I think all of us have passed the drivers test we could drive but my parents don't trust me with a car. I knock on Ambers door and her brother,Wyatt I think, answers the door "Can I help you?" He's clearly annoyed, but so hot!, "uh....I'm here for Amber..." he nods and steps aside to let me in. "They're in her room" he gestures upstairs and walks away, They?, confused I walk up stairs and see Jack, with his white hair all messed up, sitting on Ambers bed as Amber packs her backpack. "Everyone dressed reasonably?" She says. I look down sneakers, t-shirt, jacket, jeans, but I have shorts in my bag. Amber has a jacket on also, t-shirt, blue jeans and her hair in a braid. Jack is dressed in a t-shirt and jeans. "I guess?" I look around and find a seat on the beanbag. Amber goes over a list on what we should've packed. Of course no one could prepare for what we going into. " You sure your parents are ok with this?" I look at Amber she looks down and stops, "They think I'm going on vacation with you two." She swings her backpack on "Who's driving first?". We all sneak up on the pantry and loot it before we leave grabbing both healthy and unhealthy foods and lots of water.
~~~~~~~~~~
I'm not very good at rock, paper, scissors. I don't know why I even tried. I'm driving first, Jacks map is very vague and not the best to go off of, but he said go to Redmont so that's where we go. Luckily before we left Jacks mom gave us some tips and more money. I check my rear view mirror Jacks looking all emo I turn my head back forward Ambers sitting up front headphones in and eyes to the road. It's a decent car the parents all chipped in to rent this car for us, for our "vacation". Thank goodness this car has a radio or I would die! I turn it on and it starts to plays one of my favorite songs ever!!! "If you gonna be my lover got get with my friends, make it last forever FRIENDSHIP NEVER ENDS!!" I look back in my rear view mirror, nothin, ealrighty then challenge accepted!!, I crack the volume louder and continue to sing "Oh I tell you what I want, what I really really want, so tell me what you what you really really want, I wanna zigga zigga zigga zigga zum." "If you wanna be my lover got get with my friends" this time it's, Amber?! "Make it last forever friendship never ends!!!" Jack is sitting in his own corner in the car, now playing with frost on the window "Come on Jack lighten up!" Amber leans back and pulls his arm to sit up. Jack doesn't look to happy but let's out a sigh and sits still. After some commercials the next song comes on and something changed in Jacks eyes. "Ready?" "Ready as I'll ever be" and the radio plays

Here's a little character images for you

Amber

Jack

Zach

Zach

Lucifer

Lucifer