Chapter 2.

∾∾∾

Jimin:Hey

Jimin:
Hey

Yoongi:
Hello.

Jimin:
Wyd?

Yoongi:
Not much. Wbu?

Jimin:

Just eating cereal

Yoongi:

I see.

Jimin:

I'm stopping by the music store today, you in?

Yoongi:
Yeah, I'm the owner's son I practically live here.

Jimin:
Ah okay cool, I'll see you soon then

Yoongi:

Yeah.

∾∾∾

Yoongi was writing music when he heard the store's bell ring near the entrance. He looked up from his work to see the same orange haired boy from yesterday walking towards him. Jimin smiled at Yoongi and he returned the gesture. "Hello," he said to Yoongi. Yoongi nodded and waved back at him. "Whatcha doing?" Jimin asked sliding next to Yoongi on the piano stool to see what he was doing. Yoongi showed him the music sheets he was composing and Jimin looked at him shocked. "You write your own music? That's amazing!" He said. "Is there anything you need help with, I'm a music major." Yoongi got out his notebook.

Can you read sheet music?

Jimin nodded.

Can you hum it? I want to know what it'd sound like if it were to be sung.

Jimin took the sheet from Yoongi and started humming the music notes. Yoongi watched the boy in awe his voice was beautiful. Yoongi snapped out of his daze and began to play the piano softly so that it didn't overpower Jimin's voice. When the music notes stopped, Jimin added a couple of his own continuing to hum. Yoongi stopped playing the piano caught up in the moment.

Jimin stopped humming and turned to Yoongi, "I hope you don't mind I added a few notes to finish the piece off. Your song's really good, how was I?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi got out his notebook again,

You were amazing.

Jimin's eyes form crescent shapes as he smiles at Yoongi. "Thank you," he said, "but it was your piece that was amazing, I merely hummed to it." Yoongi thought for a second, and then quickly wrote in his notebook.

Jimin, how would you like to sing this song when I add lyrics?

Yoongi usually got his close friend Hoseok to sing his songs. Although Jimin's voice was perfect and he wasn't going to miss the opportunity. Jimin looked at Yoongi as his smile grew impossibly, "Of course! I would love to!" Jimin replied enunciating each syllable with such enthusiasm that should be illegal. They look up at each other, they have a moment, and then they look away bashfully. Both not entirely ignoring the tugging feeling of their overwhelming anticipation for the future.