the swords

Lucy's p.o.v

I was opening the letter when I saw the two katanas I sat the letter on my bed and picked up the katanas and opens them up win I did blue flame came out of them when i when I looked down my hair changed to long black wavy when. I walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror that was when I saw I was surrounded by blue and gold flames.my eyes also changed to sky blue and gold the I closed the katanas. My eyes where still blue and gold and my hair was still long black and wavy. when I got done looking at myself Iwalked back to my room and went to Finnish reading my letter. When I got there I saw a black little specks every where I swished them away and took the piece of paper out and started raeding.

Dear, miss Lucy heartfellia

I am Mephisto Pheles the head master at true cross academy. I sent you this letter because you are of age now to come to my school with your brothers. Yes you read right brother they are run okomara and yukio okomara and you are one of the 3 spawns of Satan. And your read name is Lucy okomara. You could come just to the cram school to become a exorsist like you 2 brothers. If you would like to please send a letter to true cross a academey.

Sinserly, Mephisto Pheles

When I got done reading I summons Virgo to pack my stuff. While she was packing my stuff for me I wrote to mr.Mephisto. when u finished I helped but I helped virgo pack when we where done I thanked Virgo and she went back to the celisteial world. I went to take a shower and put my p.js on and went to bed with my katanas.