Introduction

There was a time, when there was peace in all the lands. A time when no soul would be harmed, whether it be by man, or by animal. A time when both human and beast, lay next to each other in harmony. A time, when both light and darkness worked side by side.

But of course, over time, that had to change...

It all started far away, across the country into the land, of the Muscian's, where there, was born a baby boy, with hair as dark wood, burned from fire. Eyes as deep as the depths of an ocean, And skin as white as snow. This boy's name was prince Hei'an of the Muscians'. (Hei'an means dark or darkness in Chinese).

Unlike any of his siblings, he did not like the law of peace. Instead he wanted to rule everything for himself, so when he grew up he murdered his family and did a force marriage on a woman of his choosing.

After about six years of having daughters, and killing them, his wife finally brought a son, and he named him prince Polemos. (Polemos means war in Greek)

Hei'an raised the young prince himself and made him all twisted up as he was. Rumors spread across the lands, until it got so big that even the gods heard them, and when they did, they turned to Selene (goddess of the moon) to tell my father and mother  (king and queen of the Lilion's) that they would bare a child, and name her Zellaluna.

This child would have hair as white as the moon, skin as white as ice, and eyes as blue as the sky after angry clouds have passed, and she would bring peace to the land once more, and once she has, she'll come back up with the gods and goddesses to live with us once more.

The king and queen didn't know what to say, but thank you. And accepted me as a gift from the gods. Not even two days have passed and king Hei'an and prince Polemos already heard about how the gods gave the Lilion's a child to defeat them and bring back peace.

Once they heard this from a raven their hatred grew and grew until they came up with a plan to defeat and slaughter the Lilion's. Hei'an liked this plan so he gathered his strongest men, and galloped their horses over to the lands of the Lilions, but little did they know that the king of the Lilions already got word from a dove, saying that they were coming (and by this time I was just a few months old.)

so my mother and father grabbed me and my people and fled into the forest. We made camp somewhere in the middle of the forest thinking that they might have given up, but we were wrong. Once the Mucian soldiers got to our village they assumed we have fled into the forest. And they were correct. So they rode their horses after us.

If it weren't for the dogs we would've been all dead, but the dogs woke everyone up. At first we wondered what was going on, until we heard it, the blood thirsty screams of a man riding, fast on a blind sighted horse, through the woods. Everyone, but a few of his soldiers stayed behind to fight and distract the king and his men, ran for the black canyon of silence.

When Hei'an and his men got to our campsite, they were already being attacked by our soldiers. Hei'an ordered all of his men except five of his strongest to keep fight them, while he and the five chase after my father, mother, and my people.

When we got to the black canyon of silence we ended up running so far in that we came to a dead end, or so my people thought. Until my mother used the last of her magic to open a cave in the rock and put an invisible barrier around it, to make it look like it was a dead end. Then my father called his two most trusting friends, Jauzi (a beautiful black and brown spotted Hyena) and ruschio (a handsome white, sometimes stubborn jack rabbit.)

Before king Hei'an and his son Polemos came around the corner, both my mother and father entrusted me to them and set me inside the cave to live and grow up in until the time was right.

Right after my mother gave me one last hug and a kiss to my baby like body, king Hei'an came around the corner of the canyon to find my father and mother's people weeping for their lives. King Hei'an and his five soldier got off their horses, drew their swords and started to walk closer and closer to my people, while prince Polemos stayed on his horse and watched what was about to come.

One of the guards threw a torch of fire which lit a circle of fire around my people, so they had no where to go. King Hei'an was so blinded by fury that he didn't even notice that I wasn't there.

Hei'an looked at everyone and smiled a very dirty smile. Then he laughed insanely, and said
     "you thought you could run from me? I have the god of death on my side...And we both know we want the same thing...Power and control...And if you don't join us...You'll will die and perish in hell!!"
       "Whatever you think we are or wherever you think we are going, you and your actions are the only thing that will perish in hell." My father replied in calmness, and yet with confidence.

His words made Hei'an's fire of anger burn bigger and brighter, until he found his sword dripping with my fathers blood.

As Hei'an panted heavily he picked up my fathers head from the hair and raised it into the fiery air and yelled dramatically
      "HERE IS MY TROPHY...AND NOW, YOU HAVE NO KING TO PROTECT YOU!! MAY YOU ALL PERISH!!" When Hei'an finished he put his sword away, and put my fathers bloody head in his bag.

Before he got back up on his horse and left, he told his guards
     "don't let a single soul live." After that, all five soldiers attacked my people including my mother, and they did not stop until there was a sea of blood flowing like a stream through the soil.

*************************************
Authors note:
Hey guys, don't worry there will be more to come, but thanks for reading. I don't know how much chapters I'm going to make in this story, but if I end up disappointing you, I apologize.
Thanks again and I hope you enjoy this story.