Council

"I will reach the Shire in three days. A hobbit named Bilbo has kept the ring for far too long. As he will in all probability, pass it to his dear nephew Frodo, this is the lad I will send to you. He looks no more than a child" Gandalf sat down as Lord Elrond touched his foster son's arm to make him rise.

"You will meet him at an inn called the Prancing Pony." Gandalf added "He will likely not be alone" There was a sigh in his voice which gave the words an uneasy ambiguity. Nazgul. The Fortune of Mirkwood stood up beside him when Aragorn rose.

"I will accompany Aragorn in his travels" He smiled a little when the man looked at him before adding.

"I would command you to otherwise" Command? Legolas raised an eyebrow at the word. Aragorn merely looked back at him and answered without words. A shift in the air told the presence of another. A young elf messenger looked ready to speak yet was not the presence they had felt. The feelings in his eyes said too much. Sauron had progressed. Ring Wraiths neared the Shire. The presence was signalled by a shiver without a form. Gandalf looked at the figure in the shadows. She merely left to her horse. Dressed entirely in the colour of an amethyst jewel she rode for the Shire. 

"Meet her there" Gandalf sighed. Youth. Headstrong fools at times. All times.