Strider?

She tied her hair back as she rode, the better to see approaching company. Her clothes were more like a male's, a loose fitting surcoat over modest leggings and a short kirtle. Wild tender eyes matched her Ada's, tanned skin betraying her father while currently tame taupe hair fell in restricted waves down her back, elven heritage shown by her ears. The Shire was a mere ride away, easily two days if she went faster.

"Show me haste!"  She was thrown onto Liberty's mane when she took the command too seriously. Larasthreina clung to the reins for balance. "Show me less haste!" She relaxed her grip enough to soothe her companion. A shadow to her right. Directed at the Shire. "I trust you mellon nin" Liberty resumed the dangerous pace of before to outrun  them. Larasthreina pulled out her horn.  The Two United Realms called for aid. "Whoever heard that I charge you to answer!" The shadows' speed increased so she held on with her feet by the stirrups to reach her defence.  The Nazgul were seen riding with an arrow in one eye, in one stomach, and with one empty saddle. The Shire welcomed a princess.

"You'll be a nice change from these ranger folk" Ranger? A man in one corner with a concealed face told her who. Strider was an embarrassingly pretentious name for his real self. Larasthreina sat near him.

"I will not reveal you if you cease for a different pass time" Strider set down the ale and lit a pipe end. "Where is your commanded friend?" She liked his laugh. Legolas was in the reserved room. He was weary these past days. She watched the entrance of four children and restrained from chiding the oldest. Instead the pleading question "...'Strider'?" She left to find her fellow elf.