Part 13

«Somi's POV»

I can't believe it. Park freakin Jimin from BTS confessed that he likes me, and I just rejected him, but it is the truth that I liked someone else. My bestfriend, Shin Heo Jun. I don't really know if he is still my bestfriend.. Like he just vanished.

Not like he 'vanished' from the world, I meant that my so called bestfriend, just suddenly became a stranger to me. Like everytime I ran up to him at school, he just ignored me and walks out. It's strange since we were so close back then, until now. It seems like he's hiding something from me. If he's over with our friendship, it's over.

I walked through the halls and grabbed my things from my locker for the next period. I saw Heojun, alone. I ran up to him but he just walked passed me. He's acting weird, really weird. I tried to get his attention by tapping his shoulder but he just ignored me.

He's definitely hiding something from me. I went in the classroom and sat on my proper seat. I waited and waited for the school bell and the homeroom teacher while jamming with my music. BTS music of course.

The school bell rang off and students came in rushing like their lives depended on it. I chuckled quietly. I took off my earphones and my notebooks for the lecture.

Classes are going on

The school bell rang off and it's lunch break! I went in the cafeteria and sat on with one of the tables. I was the only one to sit on this with a lonely table until now because my 'bestfriend' used to sit with me during lunch break. I guess we're not bestfriends anymore. I can live with that, I guess.

I finished my lunch and made my way to the garden to freshen up my little mind. I sat on a bench and took out my earphones and my phone. I started to read a story in wattpad and stalked on one of my favorite authors →crystalpark143←She is the most famous author in the world

(A/N:Sorry XD)

but that is just a random fact about me.

"Uhh... can I sit here with you?" That voice sounded familiar. I looked up to see the school's nerd. That explains it. I coughed a bit.

"Sure, I won't mind." Did I just randomly let the nerd sit with me? Oh well, too late now.

"What were you doing?" What's wrong with this nerd? Why is she curious of what I was doing? This nerd is something.

"Can you even see?" I asked her, annoyed.

"Sorry... " She said shamely. I kinda felt bad for being rude, but all the students here hates her, and I guess I was meant to hate her, too.

"I gotta go." I said, as I slung my backpack on my right shoulder. She just went silent and looking down on the ground, sadly. I just shrugged that fact out of my mind since I have better things to think of.

I walked home, peacefully. I went in the living room and turned on the AC. Man, today is so hot. I went to my fridge for potato chips. I dialed the pizza house for two boxes of pizza with cheese. What? I love pizza. I laid down on my couch and a few minutes later, my doorbell went off. I groaned as I lazily walked to my front door and opened it...

Min freakin Yoongi???!!!! What is he doing here?!?! Is he supposed to be in the BTS dorm by now?!?! I thought he's a famous idol?!?!? And why is he delivering the pizza?!? Am I dreaming?!?

"Here's your pizza." He said coldly, uninterested. I noticed his wardrobe that it's not one of those uniforms that a pizza worker is wearing. Is this some kind of a joke?

"Uhh... thanks..." I reached out to grab my pizza from him and immediately closed the front door, shut.

I inhaled and exhaled as I went back to the couch and started eating my pizza, alone. It is pretty enjoyable when I'm eating and relaxing at the same time. I really don't like crowded places.

I was interrupted by a sudden ding coming from my phone.

I got a text and it was from...

Jeon Jungk-

Jungkook?! Him?! Okay stay calm...

I opened the message box and read his message.

«M e s s a g e s»

Kookie: Hi noona!!

I chuckled at his message.

Me: Hi kooks!

"Somehow, I felt like we were close friends and comfortable with each other. Weird..."

Kookie: You look pretty today!! (:

"Wait, did he stalked me or something?"

Me: Are you stalking me?

Kookie: No, but I know that you'll look pretty in any outfit I could think of. (;

"OMG IS HE SERIOUS?!?"

Me: Uhhh... thanks...?

Kookie: Actually, I had something to confess to you, noona

Me: Sure.. But I think you're older

Kookie: I like calling girls noona hehehe

"Omo he's so cute!!"

Me: Okay.... so?

"I hope it's not the 'I like you' again. I'm dying."

Kookie: I like you, noona

"Calm down Somi-ah"

Me: ...

Kookie: It's okay if you don't like me back but I hope one day you'll do.

Me: I need time to think about this

Kookie: Okay, but just remember that I'll never give up on you, noona. Also, take all the time you need.

Me: Uhh Okay thanks.

Kookie went offline