Chapter12: Camp last part: Rika chaos

After 2 days of practice at the camp, it was time for everyone to go home. Some were glad that hell was over, others were glad to finally go back to the comfort of their home. All but one was happy, Rika.

Rika liked playing with everyone, and unlike Ryoma, she loved people. And so, when Ryoma told her it was time to go home, she decided it was the best time to cling onto a pole as if she was playing koala.

"Rika! Stop being a stubborn brat! Get off the pole and lets go home!" Ryoma yelled, as he tried to pry the said girl off the pole. But she have arms of steel, and wouldn't budge.
"No! Rika like playing tennis with Monkey King and Seii-nii chan! Rika wanna stay here and be with everyone!"

"But Rika-chan, everyone is going back home," Seiichi said with a smile, making Rika pout cutely.
"Don't worry Rika-chan, we can visit you at Seigaku, or you can come visit Rikkaidai with Echizen, Puri!" Niou said, patting Rika's head.

"Thats right! You can always visit ore-sama's kingdom, brat." Atobe chuckled as he did a hairflip.

"See?! Now get off the pole and lets go home!" Ryoma said while still trying to pry Rika off the pole.

"Chu all pwomised to do that?" Rika looked up with cute puppy eyes flashing at the older boys, making them melt.

"Haii!" A chorus of Middle schoolers rung in reply to Rika, making her smile cutely before letting go of the pole obediently, and clung onto her brother instead.
"If Rika wanna play with Monkey king, can Ryo-nii bring me therey?" Rika asked softly.
"If Rika is a good girl, then Ryo-nii will do that." Ryoma imitated Rika's way of speaking, making the said girl pout but nods obediently.

And so, they headed home after the little incident, all falling asleep on the buses that brought them back to their different schools.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, more will come up in the story soon! I apologise in advance if this was not up to your expectations!