Chapter 1

People littered the place. Big and small, carrying bags full of necessaries for traveling. Some are hurrying to catch their planes while some are waiting for their plane number to be spoken on the speakers so they can board and give a little more space to others. You can hear constant noise. Some are of friendly chatter, some are angry and some are just complaining.

''This sucks. Where the fuck are they?'' Stated angrily. Her anger was radiating off of her like waves, forcing people to stay away from her while some just hurried past her trying to not get yelled at, which was hard to resist at the time being.

"Those bastards were supposed to be waiting at the entrance! I'm completely lost now that they didn't show up! Why did I even decide to search for them in the first place!" She mumbles to herself and pushed herself of the pillar and grabbed her suitcase.

She navigated herself thru the crowd with ease, looking for the described people in her job description. According to it, 2 guys by the name Pyon Bea and Kyong Hoon were supposed to be waiting by the airport entrance, both dressed in black with typical american movie sunglasses. Just by the thought of them looking like that forced a cunkle from her, making her imagine being taken away by the man in black like she was caught talked to aliens or something.

''Uff!'' The sudden stop made her lose her balance and go tumbling to the floor.

"Hey, watch where you're going!" shouted a woman's voice. Looking up, she was met with dark blue eyes glaring at her in disgust and hate that didn't faze the girl at all,but only made her curious about the lady.

She quickly got back on her feet and brushed away imaginary dust and smiled. ''Sorry about that! I really like to daydream. My name is Yun Press! What's your name?''

She outstretched her hand toward the woman while she only looked at her in annoyance and left without a word. Yun quickly grabbed her phone and took a picture. Looking it though she found out some very interesting stuff that pricked her interested and looked back at the retriting woman with a glint in her eyes.

After the encounter with the lady, Yun finally found the two assistants and bojeah, do they look great! Sure makes her feel lucky to be alive...and give birth to horrible jokes...

Pyon sure looks like someone's bea haha and Kyong sure is a Hoon to his wife

...

God I'm so funny...

They explained where she's been employed and about the hotel they have booked for her. She ignored them completely out of boredom and anger, that still didn't disappear but it was decreased a bit by their looks. Entering the limousine that has been prepared for her, she looked out of the window and smiled, remembering the lady from the airport made a big grin appear, freaking out the assistants.

On the other side of the airport, the lady all mad and annoyed entered the car, which has been waiting to drive her to the C&R company. To mad to listen to the assistant, who was explaining what work she'll do, she looked out of the window. They already explained everything on the plane and she wasn't in the mood to listen to it again yet still reread the papers given to her.

~❤~

I entered the C&R building, which was enormous might I add! It really gives off a successful sort of vibe and so did all the employees. Stepping into one of the 3 elevators, one of the assistants pressed the top button.

The assistants took me to the office were the head of the company resided, after reaching the top floor. There they knocked on the door and after a few seconds we heard a very quiet voice that I didn't yet recognized. The first assistant opened the door and froze. Me, ignoring his odd reaction, entered without them.