Chapter 2

Wendy's P.O.V

"Do you want to choose another job we can go on together?" Lucy-San asks me.

"Sure" I answer and head over to the request board "let's see I need one that's not to hard, but pays well" I thought.

"Lucy-San, please come here" I call.

Lucy half skips, and half walks over to me

"so did you choose a job for us Wendy?" I nod, "I like this one" I point to it, and Lucy-San reads it aloud:

"please help me to find a stone called, Mystic Melanite it can be found on the island, glowing stone, after you find it destroy it. Your reward will be 750,000 jewels but if you finish before a week I will double it.

Thank you,

Mr. Crocus."

"That sounds really easy" Lucy says "but why is the price level so high?"

"I also wonder why the island is called glowing sto-" Lucy-San was interrupted when Levy came out of no where.

"Hey Wendy, hey Lu-Chan if you want I can tell you about that island, it is rather quite amazing!!" Levy said.

Lucy and I smiled, then said "yeah" at the same time.

Then Levy took a deap breath and started talking "well, it is called glowing stone, because all the stones that are on that island begin to glow as soon as the moon comes out, if the stone glows blue that means the stone has light magic in it, if the stone glows black it has dark magic in it. if the stone glows yellow then it is just a ordinary stone, lastly if the stone glows pink that means it has forbidden magic in it."

"Wow that really is amazing" Lucy-San says, I just nodded in agreement.

"I wonder what color this stone is" I say. "Nobody knows because there is very little information on that stone" Levy said.

So how did Mr. Crocus know about the stone? and why does he want us to destroy it?

Lucy's P.O.V

"Wendy I will be back I'm going to tell Mira we're going on this job" I said, Wendy nods in approval.

I walked over to Mira and told her that I'm going on the Mystic Melanite job. "be careful" Mira said sweetly.

-------------- 1 hour later -------------

Lucy's P.O.V

Wendy, Carla, and me are at the magnolia train station waiting for the train to arrive to go to Mr. Crocus' house.

The train ride will take 5 hours. Finally the train arrives at the magnolia train station at 11:30 AM. We choose a stall close to the back of the train to sit in.

After about 20 minutes wendy falls asleep, with her head on my lap.

After that Carla joins Wendy and falls asleep..... Then I fall asleep.

--------------2 hours later ------------

Lucy's P.O.V

I just woke up about 10 minutes ago and I feel this dark, powerful magic somewhere around me, but I can't seem to find the source of the magic.

After another 10 minutes the dark magic I felt before disappeared.

"I wonder what that was" I said then Carla woke up all nervous and with sweat on her fur "are you alright, Carla?" I asked her, "yeah I'm ok" Carla answered.

***********************************

So how did I do? is it good so far?

Ok hopefully I can update the next chapter today or tomorrow! bye!