Feel like a monster

*nose bleed and a thumbs up* niiicccceeee mhhhhh *sees you* oh shit. Hey hey hey. Ignore what just happened please. Oh and check the song out it fits this chapter, but put all that aside enjoyyy
$$$$$)))();)):):):):&/);/):)).(/&:(-)$:?$/(/)).&/

Lucy's POV:
I looked up at the night sky on my way home "HEY LUCY" I jumped and saw Happy "Oh hi Happy, aren't you going to be home with Natsu" he looked down "no. He spas he needed some space. So I'll stay with you for tonight" he smiled and we walked home to me or Happy flew home to me.

Gray's POV:
I saw Happy go with Lucy, but Natsu went another way "HEY ASH FOR BRAINS" I yelled and ran to him "what did you call me ice cube" he smiled like a maniac, that kinda scared me "why is Happy going with Lucy and you are going home alone" he stoped smiling "I just needed some space that's all" he started to walk again, but I grabbed his shoulder "why are you so weird lately. First: you kiss Mira on the cheek without hesitation. Second: you hug me without an argument with Lucy. Third: you walk alone and sleep at your own house and forth: now you need space from Happy. What is goin on in your mind" he looked at me without a care in the world "so. Why do you care" he took my arm away and started to walk further home what in the hell. He is hiding something. I just know it. I can see it on his face. I have know Natsu for a long time, but he has never been like this I thought on my way home.

At Natsu's place/House:

Natsu's POV:
I felt so wired like I wanted to see people suffer "I'm probably just tired" I got up to my bathroom and took of my clothes, I put my clothes In water to tomorrow and I started to brush my teeth.

I got out of the bathroom and then went to my bedroom where my comfy bed was. I laid down "aaaa, hey there bed it's been too long. I know it just been hours, but I still missed you" I snuggled into my duvet. It felt so good to be in bed (me:#relatable)

I fell asleep, but I had this wired dream.

Dream:

"Hey Natsu" a little girl held my hand "hi" she dragged me further and further "look there isn't it beautiful" it was just dead people on the ground, blood, guts and heads every where "and look here haha" a house full of children and it looked like the children had a bad life "hahahahaha" the girl laughed maniacally "look look" it showed how peopleare agains each other "you know. It doesn't actually mater if you help one, it will never ever be peace In this world hahahahaha Hahahaha hahaha" the girl disappeared and I got all the images in my head and I started to laugh as maniacally as she did, but I couldn't stop it. It was to amusing "hahahahahahahahahahHahah" I should stop it

End of dream:

I got up from my bed and looked out the window "uggghhh morning all ready, but I had such a great dream" And today marks the day I became a psychopath "hahahahahaha. I wonder how many in this world is suffering hahaha" (me: I know you don't become a psychopath so easily, but you know what DEAL WITH IT)

I walked to my bathroom looking in the mirror "I look horrible hahaha" I looked at my clothes "uggghhh so lame" I decided to take out some clothing I have never used before that I got from a stranger.

I took it on and looked at myself in the mirror again "much better" I sigh In relief. I took a closer look at my clothes.

(Me: like this, but the gold is blood red and the white is also blood red , the skulls on fire and his hair has become reddish

(Me: like this, but the gold is blood red and the white is also blood red , the skulls on fire and his hair has become reddish. He has this under the jacket)

I walked to the guild feeling very confident in my new clothes, but then I realized I forgot my scarf "it's not that important" I kept walking, until I heard crying

I walked to the guild feeling very confident in my new clothes, but then I realized I forgot my scarf "it's not that important" I kept walking, until I heard crying. I saw a boy with a broken toy "are you okay" I tied to be nice "no *sob* my toy is broken" I was super close to laughing "you probably have more toys" he shook his head "this was my favorite toy" I bursted out with laughter "HAHAHAHAHA YOU ARE SAD OVER A TOY HAHAHAHA" the kid started to cry more "I can fix it" I soon said "really how" it glittered in the boys eyes "like this" I burned his toy to ashes and blew the ash away "HAHAHAHAHAHA" the boy couldn't stop crying.

A few minutes later:

I slammed the door open to the fairy tail guild and saw Lucy cry. I walked to them "what's up" they looked at me sad "Yukino just passed away" Lucy cried more and more "oh I'm so sorry to hear that" I tried to hold my laughter in, but it was hard "I'm going to the library is there a book you wanna read. If it makes you feel better" she nodded "can you please get me the book about magic" I nodded.

When I got in the library I closed the door days and started to laugh like a maniac "hahahah I'm so fucked up hahaha" I looked for the book Lucy wanted and I found the book I wanted. The book I got was 'Illnesses' I smiled Insanely at it " i feel like a monster hahaha"

I walked out of the library and gave Lucy her book, she thanked me. I sat down far away from them and started to read. I looked for the page where it said Psychopath, But was cut of by the door slamming opened. It was the crying kid and his mother oh great hahaha she walked over to me "my son said you destroyed his favorite toy" she had an angry look on her face "no I didn't. I have never seen that kid before in my entire life. Maybe he is lying to you and he want the new toy in the store, but you probably said your not getting a new toy before you have played so much with it till it's gone. So he dispose of it to get the new toy" her face turned soften to me, but when she looked she her child's she was angry "you got that toy from your grandpa and now you just throw it away to get a new toy" the child tried to say no, but was slapped without warning "DONT YOU DEAR EVER LIR TO ME AGAIN" I wanted to laugh so badly, but I was afraid my teammates won't trust me it feels so good to see others in pain. The looks on their face it's hilarious  I thought and a little late I started to snicker.

Few seconds after:

"Natsu" I looked at the others "hmm" I tilted my head "what was that about" I shrugged "oh and what are you reading about illnesses" Lucy's blue haired best friend said "so I know what's wrong with them and I could help" I almost threw up saying that.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Not a long chapter, but yeah I'm proud and just so you know if I will always place a song on the top that matches the chapter okay. Nice, but anyway I hope you enjoyed

Byeeee