[END] twenty-five - real life

💫

It was hard.
So unbelievable hard for Liam to get back into his old life. The pack tried their best to make him happy again, they all could smell and feel the enormous pain he was going through.

A pain that wasn't going to end soon. Liam knew that it wouldn't heal like all the other wounds and pain he ever relieved. That kind of heartbreak wouldn't heal ever.

His first day at school after the summer break was horrible. He felt like everyone knew what happened, they all were looking at him like he was some kind of alien.

Nobody has seen or heard something from Theo for over 2 weeks now. Nobody knew where he went. He just disappeared.

He disappeared and took Liams heart with himself.

Liam should be mad, he should hate Theo. But he clearly couldn't, no matter how hard he tried.

It was OK for some reason, he thought. Something like that needed to happen to him.

He actually flipped and couldn't stop tears falling on his cheeks everytime when someone said the word 'princess'. It was heartbreaking.

Liam tried not to think about it to much. Tried to go on. Even tho he knew that isn't going to happen.

As Robert Frost once said:

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned
about life: it goes on."

- t h e  e n d -

🌹

im sorry for this shitty ass end, I swear I tried my best...

anyway, i hope u kinda liked it
pls like and comment💋

[there's gonna be another part after this where I explain everything]