New Dawn

It was morning but it was silent. The once loud couple, taekook, were quiet; one busy with his boyfriend and the other sulking trying to contain his feelings. Taehyung hadn't slept all night , all memories of him and JK roamed his mind all night, his laughter, his bunny smile, his eyes in which tae got lost and couldn't emerge. He was lost in his own train of thoughts which basically included jungkook while downstairs even the hyungs were quiet. No clatter, no noise, no 'DONT WAKE ME UP' it was eerie quiet ESP for bangtan cause BTS are known not to be a calm group. Taehyung kept lying in his bed still sobbing , fresh stream of tears started, dried and re-started. Meanwhile, Jin made his way to the kitchen , no matter how heart broken he was he couldn't show and he had a responsibility towards the boys. He tried to cheer himself up and went to make breakfast not knowing that RM was following him. RM just couldn't leave Jin alone not after last night, not after watching Jin silently sob outside tae's bedroom, he had to support his hyung no matter what because he can't fall apart. He knew Jin was strong but he's still a human he's not an iron man who had a stone heart, of course not, Jin had the softest heart in the world, so precious so delicate, RM just can't see him hurt. So once again he tried even though he knew this would fail but he tried again.

"Jin hyung!  Are u alright? Can I help with something? " RM asked even though he knew the answer

"Jin hyung! Are u alright? Can I help with something? " RM asked even though he knew the answer. "No it's alright namjoon u set the table and please try NOT to destroy anything". Sighing in defeat RM made his way to the table and tried as gently as possible to lay the utensils and plates otherwise the foul mood of Jin would just elevate and then everything will be a disaster. After 10 min of his hard work namjoon made his way back to his hyung. "hyung! Hyung! I know ur hurting please listen to me " " NO NAMJOON I will not do what u t trying to say". " but hyung! U love tae and he's hurting right now U r the only one who can console him and he trusts u so much if u confess I'm sure he will accept u " . 

Jin sighed and turned " namjoon how many times do I have to tell u I WANT TAE TO FALL IN LOVE WITH ME not be forced into it. If I console him he's so vulnerable he will say yes but this is forcing him and I don't want this. And I don't want to talk anymore over this and U will not tell Tae anything DO U UNDERSTAND? " namjoon knew it was useless so he just stopped arguing and left Jin alone. None of them knew that taehyung was listening to their conversation and he was shocked would be an understatement. He was more than shocked he was standing like a statue not moving not knowing cause what he heard had rocked him. He secretly did agree with Jin because he knew he could never love Jin as much as he loved Jungkook so after a minute of gathering his thoughts he made his way to the kitchen. Jin was busy in making breakfast and namjoon on his cell, he said good morning to both and sat on the table and continued thinking about the one person he always thought about: Jungkook. 

Oops sorry for not updating for too long hope u enjoy this ✌ sorry for all Taekook stans im one too but i wanted a little change 😅😅

C u in next ch ✌😁 do give ur views/ votes 😊