All Alone

• Dedicated to alexandria daniels

Characters:

Lizzy: Lizzy is a sweet girl but she has no self confidence in herself but will this get her anywhere in life?

Brad: Later in the story helps Lizzy know that she is beautiful no matter what the others say.

Amanda: Lizzy's drug addicted, abusive mom that makes Lizzy feel unwanted and not needed.

Samuel Codwell: One of Lizzy's good friends who help her get closer to someone who can change her life(Much like brad).

Iྉ lྉoྉvྉeྉ yྉoྉuྉ! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter one:

Lizzy was born May 13,2000. Her mom loved her but things changed at the age of 12 years old, things changed alot Amanda, Lizzy's mom, started drinking and abusing. Whenever Lizzy went of to school she would have to hear painful words that killed her inside. Kids would tease her on the school bus saying she smelled like beer and smoke. Lizzy sat through the bus ride struggling not to cry while she heard all of these painful words. Finally, the bus ride was over Lizzy ran straight to class,of course she didnt want to get teased even more about the situation. Lizzy bumps into her teacher on the way of class, "Hi,Mrs.Roman." says Lizzy quickly and she flees to her class. She was the only one there in the class at this time she felt a little rush of anticipation as she relized she was finally alone but this feeling didnt stay very long. Lizzy saw students in the hallway rushing to class. One kid walks in and looks at Lizzy strangely and simply sits down. 'Why didn't you laugh at me" says lizzy to the kid. "Because i dont really see anything that is funny"says the kid. "My name is Samuel Codwell"says the kid. Surprised Samuel didn't laugh at her,"My name is Lizzy,Lizzy Harp."

*The bell rings*

Please comment and like
Thank you so much! More will be added soon!