Chapter 1

Before this chapter starts just wanted to clear some things

(This means speaking in Korean)
(Don't know a lot of Korean words)

(This means any other language) (I'll say which one before they start talking)

Now to the story
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Suspicion

"YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING" I yell as I feel something cold hit my face. "Hahahaha we got you" I hear Mark say. I finally open my eyes to see a camera in my face. 'What is this?! Why me?!' I look at Mark "Really" I say with a straight face, while jinjin and him are laughing at me being soaked in REALLy cold water. "Yah Park Jin Woo and Mark Yi-en Tuan you are in BIG trouble" I yell their full names and their eyes widen and they began running into the kitchen. "Please don't kill us sun-hi" Jinjin yells as he's running.

"Aish those kids YOU GUYS ARE GONNA HAVE TO CLEAN THIS UP" I yell while getting up to shower. I go to the bathroom, do my business and get dressed into DRY clothes. When I get out I go to my phone and see I received tons of messages, some from jinjin and mark saying not to kill them for the "prank" And that they'll clean it up.'thank goodness I fell asleep on the couch last night' I thought to myself while getting into bed checking who else Texted me.

I saw the messages and was disappointed."why bother" I said looking back at the messages.
(S; sun-hi and B; her brother) (in Korean since their from Korea and that's the only the only fluent language he knows)
B- hey
B- wassup
B-why aren't u answering
B-HEY ANSWER
S-hey wassup sorry I was in the shower
B- oh ok I thought something happened
S- nope all good so wassup
B- oh nothing we're just on break and I got bored

S- OH so how is training going I heard it's getting harder because of competition!
B- it's pretty cool and yeah it's getting really harder than usual.

S- hey do u think I can celebrate your birthday with you plzzzzz
B- I already told you you can't its dangerous.
S- whyyy, how is it dangerous,you never tell me come on just me, mark, and jinjin come on you we haven't seen each other in like 4 years
B- I'll think about
S- yaaaaay I gtg got to get mark and jinjin
B- they did another prank
S- you know us so well
B- ya ya just don't kill them
S- ya ya I'll try bye
B- bye love you be safe
S- love you to and you too
Seen 2/23/09
(Text messages end)

I left phone on my bed and went to go find mark and jinjin where ever they are. "HEY GUYS YOU HAVE TO CLEAN THIS UP." "We Already did stupid" I heard from behind me, I got Startled and jumped slightly. "Cheese and rice you scared me" I said relived it was just jinjin. "Ha anyway we're going to the mall let's go" "Umm ok let me just get my shoes" I say I wasn't expecting this, I run and get my shoes and put them on as quick as I can. As we get into the car we all reach for the aux cord to see who gets to put on the music but jinjin won so he put baby shark..... Again.

Who said nursery rhymes are just for kids, we're jamming out to. Baby shark, we're singing and I swear we looked insane to other people who would drive by. Finally Mark parked and we all got out, we first headed to the candy shop and then we went from story to store after that. We wouldn't buy anything, just look around. But once I saw something I really wanted *cough* *cough* Harry Potter *cough* *cough* I would buy it, more like make Mark or Jinjin buy it.

We we're having tons fun and all but I felt like someone was watching us. I ignored it and we headed towards the food court because we're all hungry from walking to much. We got our food and sat down, I decided to look around to see if any new stores were open. My eyes stopped at the table across from ours, I saw 2 men looking straight at us. I quickly look away because I hate those awkward moments, I faced back to Mark and Jinjin and begin to be lost I thought.

Fun fact; I was trained in fighting at a very young age, and when I got to America I began going to underground fights, but I never told Jinjin and Mark that. So just in case those men or anyone tries something I know how to defend myself.

"Ya sun-hi you good?!?!?" Mark asked with confusion written all over his face, it takes me out of my thought. "Huh umm what" I replied dumbfounded "I said are you okay you barely, touched your food" Mark said once again. "Oh uh yeah I'm fine, just a little tired" I say stuffing my face with a burger trying to finish it.

I look up to the sound of Jinjin laughing. "What?" I say with burger stuffed in my mouth. With that he starts laughing even more so does mark and I stare in confusion, others were starting to stare.

"Well it's getting late we should go" Jinjin says wiping his eye that was watering up from laughing so much "Yeah you're right we should go" I say sipping the last of my drink. We throw away our food and start walking out, I looked back and I see the men still sitting down so I turn back and start talking with Mark and Jinjin.

We walk out to see a very big crowd so I grab onto Mark to not lose them, but me being me got distracted and let go of him. I went to look at a store, with Harry Potter stuff. But when I turn around I don't see Jinjin or Mark in sight. So I start to yell their names, That help it just made people stare a me weirdly so I just kept walking trying to find the car.

'Where could have they gone I just stopped for a second and their gone, HOW?!?!?' I thought to myself.

"Hey" I heard I jump from being startled, I turn around to see a guy not to older than me. He had black hair and looked very kind. "Sorry did I startled you?" He asked "Oh no your fine." I said smiling "so how can I help you?" I asked "I lost my friend, do you mind if I use your phone mine died." The guy ask I nod and hand him my phone. He dials a number and waits for his friend to answer, "hey where are you? Yeah I got it, yup it's with me. Alright see you in a few." He says then hanging up.

"He'll be coming in a few mind staying with me till he comes?" He ask "oh no problem and sure." I said staying with him, he seemed so kind I just couldn't say no. We wait for a while, I turn towards him "so when is your friend coming?" I asked impatient, "oh... He's right behind you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ halfway edited ~

So that's the first real chapter
Yeah hope you liked it might take a while for the next chapter so yeah.

Word count: 1046