Sip.

"So, how is it?" A male asked, watching as his guest sipped the warm chocolate mixture. 

"Oh, it's nice.." A girl replied, smiling softly and looking up at the male's freckled face and wonderful smile. "Thank you."

"Of course, of course! My pleasure." He grinned as the girl continued to drink. He examined her medium lengthed black hair which was currently braided back into a ponytail. It was always so different each time he saw her. Sometimes it's down, sometimes it's hidden under a beanie, others it's in two low pigtails. 

He compared her hair with his own. His was slightly wavy and dark brown. It wasn't really short, it stopped right below his ears. Unlike hers, it was always the same. Sure he could dye it red, orange, yellow and the other initials of Roy G. Biv, but he prefers not to. It was bland and boring, but he liked it. 

"There's one thing," The girl then set down her cup and sighed. "It's too bitter." 

"It's dark chocolate you idiot. What'd a expect?" He laughed softly, standing and dusting himself off. "I'll give ya a bag of sugar and a will to live how about that?" 

"Oh screw off!" She yelled, defensively standing an slamming her mug on the table. "You didn't tell me it was dark chocolate. You treat your customers horribly!" She pouted, grabbing her bag and standing. "I'm sick of you." She said with all of her heart. 

"Well, what brings you back here every weekend ma'am?" He asked. He received no answer but footsteps walking towards the door. 

"See you again next weekend," 

The door shut.

"Sis."