Challenge!

Scape: Hey Guys And Girls! I'm Here Today With James, Ashlie, And Doggo! Today, We Are Doing A Challenge I Made Up!

Doggo: The Candy Heart Challenge!

Ashlie: For Valentine's Day!

James: Which We Know Is Like, A Month Away But Scape Will Forget To Do The Challenge Later, Knowing Her.

Scape: Hey! Anyways, The Game Works Like; Each Girl Picks Three Candy Hearts And We Give All Three Of Them To The Boy That Explain The Message It Says.

* All Four Girls Take Three Candy Hearts *

Scape: I Got 'Heartbreaker', 'I Love You', And 'Cool'.

Doggo: I Got 'Hold Me Tight', 'Prom Queen', And 'Forget Me Not'. What Does It Mean By 'Prom Queen'?

James: No Idea. Anyways, I Got 'Made In Heaven', 'Bless You', And 'What Next?'.

Ashlie: And Lastly, I Got 'Too Much', 'Hello, My Love', And 'You're Awesome".

Scape: Should We Give Them To The Boys, Now?

Doggo: We Shall!

Ashlie: Leggo!

James: Yea!

* The Girls Go To Boys, Scape Hands Dawn One. The 'I Love You' One. Dawn Blushes Lightly *

Scape: Dawn, H-Here You Go.

Dawn: Aww... I Love You, Too.

* Scape And Dawn Start Talking, Doggo Eats Her Candy Hearts Alone In The Corner As James Give The 'Made In Heaven' One To Tommy, Blushing. She Runs To Give The 'Bless You' To Uni When He Sneezes *

Uni: Oh.. Thank You.

James: You're Welcome! Now My Last One.

Duni: How Did I Get Here Again?!

* Scape Rushes Toward Him, Give Him The 'Heartbreaker' Heart And Pushes Him Out The Door. He Eats It And Walks Away Without Reading It. Ashlie Gives The 'Too Much' To Tommy *

Tommy: Am Not!

Ashlie: Is Too!

James: I Have 'What's Next?' And I'm Going To Give It To Myself.

* James Eats Her Last One, Doggo Finishes Her Last One Too. Scape Gives Her 'Cool' One To Nick. Ashlie Gives 'Hello, My Love' To Nick And Walks Away, Flustered. She Gives 'You're Awesome' To Cory. *

Nick: Thanks!

Scape: You're Welcome.

Nick: Um, H-Hello Ashlie!

Cory: Thanks, Ash!

Ashlie: You're Welcome.

Scape: ANYWAYS, THIS WAS THE CANDY HEART CHALLENGE! HOPE YOU ENJOYED, SEE YALL LATER! BYERS!

Everyone: Bye!