0.4

- Ariana -

As I continued sipping from my favorite frap I noticed someone sitting in front of me. And that someone was Harry.

"Hey Ariana.." His deep husky voice spoke. I never actually got to talk to him ever.

I just smiled weakly and waved my hand.

"So uhm.. Why are you here?" I finally asked.

"Well.. Uh.. I saw what happened to you.. At the cafeteria.." He admitted.

"But how did you know I was here?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Can I be honest?" He asked nervously, changing the subject.

"Of coarse.." My eyes softened.

"Well I didn't like what they did to you and said to you when you ran off and even before that.. So I just uhm..-"

"You beat him to death?" I cut him off as I smirked.

"Yeahhh..." He slightly chuckled.

"Don't worry, the asshole deserved it." I smiled.

"I wish I was there to see it.." I added as I looked at his beautiful emerald eyes.

We locked stare for a minute but I broke it off and looked down at my frap.

"Hey Harry, do you want a drink?" I finally asked, breaking the scilence.

"Yeah I'll just have coffee please. Thanks." His cheeky smile was killing me.

I raised my have and a waitress came over, as I ordered for Harry's drink I could notice that Harry was staring at me. As the waitress left, I turned to face the boy.

"So um.. Your eyes are uhm.. Beautiful." I accidentally blurted out as I slapped a hand to my mouth. He chuckled and smirked.

"I-I d-didn't mean t-to.. Uh.. Sor-" I was about to be humiliated to death but he cut me off.

"Youre beautiful." He spoke. Looking deeply through my eyes as if he was stating at my soul. But I couldn't resist not staring at his eyes.

Did he just call me beautiful? Like I really was beautiful. I could feel my stomach flip and my heart spun around.

- Harry's P.O.V -

"Youre beautiful." I admitted.

I noticed her look down hiding her face, but I could already tell she was blushing.

"Hey uh.. I heard you auditioned in X-Factor last summer.." She said looking at me.

"Yeah.." We didn't win but we are kinda popular. It's crazy." I chuckled.

"Yeah. One direction. I really can't believe that you still went for collage in our lame old school." She laughed.

"It's the last year. And hey, I wouldn't be smart without collage." I joked as she slightly chuckled.

"I also heard you sing.." I looked down at her.

"Uh.. How did you know?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Stephie.." I said.

"Ah. That dumb bitch?" She said through her teeth.

"Whoa whoa, calm yourself.." I laughed as she playfully smacked my arm. Damn talking to her for ten minutes and were starting to her close. I should talk to her more often.

"I'll pay." I told her. As she shook her head.

"No, I will. Your coffee too." She said bringing out her wallet.

"No. I pay." I also brought out my wallet. And we started arguing as I laughed cause she gave up and I paid.

"Aren't you happy a boy paid for you?" I smirked as she again, smacked my arm playfully.

We both laughed and we were able to lock stare. Her hazel eyes were beautiful. And her hair and her face! Ah.. She's perfection.

"Youre so perfect, and you don't even know it.." I mumbled but she heard me.

"D-Did you s-say I'm p-per-perfect?" She stuttered, blushing like a tomato.

------

A/N:

THE FEELS!

I LIKE ALMOST BROKE MY PHONE WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPPIE.

😭😭😭

Anyway so that's chappie 4 :3

Hope you guys enjoyed reading :P

Bayyyy ♡

- Lexie

~ march 17 2015

i just noticed dat dis is too fast :( got to change the chappies at the end, phew :(