ch.7

I open my eyes to see Axel.

"Hey sleeping beauty how are you?" He smiles.

"Fine. Where am I?" I ask trying to sit up.

"Lay back. You are in my tent. We would have you in the drop ship but we have a grounder up there." He says.

"What happened?" I ask. "Grounder? Why the hell do we have a grounder here?"

"He captured Octavia and then struck Finn with a knife." He says. He gives me water.

"Why are they keeping him? They should know his friends will be here  soon."

"They are keeping that a secret from us. But we have a new girl from the ark. Her name is Raven Reyes." He says.

"Raven Reyes? I love her. I always love mechanics so I would watch her work." I admit.

"I'll go get her and Clarke." He stands up. "I'll be right back." He leaves the tent. Minutes later he comes back with the girls.

"Athena." Raven comes and hugs me.

"How do you know her?" Clarke asks looking at raven.

"She was my little helper on the ark. Isn't that right thena." Raven hugs me again.

I nod.

"Athena needs rest. We better get going we have to talk to more parents on the ark." Clarke says she gives me more water.

"We are in contact with ark? Can I talk to my dad. What happened to me?" I try to get up again.

"You're dad is waiting to see you. You had what I think was a mold case of the flu. Because we don't have the resources you slipped into a coma like state. You'll be ok as long as you take it easy." Clarke says.

"Can I see my dad now?" I ask.

Clarke nods. Axel takes my arm and helps me up and to walk. We walk to another tent. Dax  is in there with a headset on.

He finishes and leaves looking sketchy. 

I sit down and put the headset on.

My father appears in the screen.

"Daddy." I say. I smile.

"Athena. My baby girl how are you?" He asks.

"I'm good how's grandma?"

"She's good misses her little tender of the tree."

I smile. "When are you coming down?"

"I'm on the first drop ship baby girl. I'll be there soon."

Clarke comes in.

"I'm leaving for the day. Rest Athena. I'll be back before night fall." She says and leaves.

"I guess I should be going. By daddy." I say.

"I'll see you soon baby girl." He leaves.

I stand up and go out of the tent. Axel is waiting for me.

"How'd it go?" He asks.

"Good I miss him." I say.

"Athena I think there is something you should know." I look up at him. His eyes are sad. "Your dad killed 320 people on the ark."

I'm in disbelief. "No jaha would be the one to make that decision."

"Your father was the one who set the order to vote early. The council voted with your dad because pushed the vote so much."

"What else happened while i was out?" I ask.

He takes me back to the tent. Told me everything. From how raven got here, bellamy shooting jaha to me sleeping through a huricane. 

"I've missed alot huh." I say I comb my fingers through my hair.

"You did. But it's ok." He puts his hand  on my face.

"Hey you're gonna want to see this." Raven comes in.

We all wall outside.

"People are going nuts." I say. "What's wrong with them?"

"I don't know. They are hallucinating."  Finn says.

We spend hours making sure no one kills themself or others. Finally people  come out of it.

"The grounder escaped." Miller comes out of the drop ship.

"He'll being back his friends." Someone says.

"Let them come. We can't be scared anymore." Bellamy says. He drops a blankets. I look and see guns.

"Awesome." I say.

"These are weapons not toys. We only use them if we need them." Clarke says. She looks at me.

Bellamy makes some speech about not being scared. Than him and Clarke walk off into the tent with the radio.

I go back to Axel' s tent. I lie down. Axel soon comes in.

He lays down next to me.

"You ok?" He asks me.

I nod.

He turns me around so I'm facing him.

"No you're not." He says.

Tears well in my eyes. "My father called for 320 people to be executed." He hugs me and I cry into his arms.

He pulls my face to his. He kisses me. "It'll be ok. I promise." He says kissing me again.

I break the kiss and close my eyes. Soon I fall asleep.