Always

Lillis POV

When I arrived at Zayns house, I ran up to the door and and rang to the doorbell and Perrie came to the door.

"Oh hi, Lilli" she says rudely.

"Hi, Perrie." I say as polite as I can. "Is Zayn here?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" shes being as snooty as she can.

"Perrie, who is it?" I hear Zayn call from the kitchen.

"It's Lilli." She says. Soon Zayn comes to the door and I ask to talk outside.

'What's up?" Zayn asked

. "I thought you two were fighting" I said.

"We made up. That's what people in love do, what're you doing here?"

"You invited me."

"That's before we made up and before I decided to have a movie night with Perrie."

"WOW" I said laughing.

"What?" he asked.

"Zayn I'm sick and tired of being your second choice"

"What are you talking about? I'm in a relationship. You never were a choice. I'm sorry if you thought you were but I'm in love with Perrie."

"I can't believe I thought I was in love with you. I can't believe I stayed up dreaming, waiting for you to tell me I was all you ever wanted. I can't believe I cried over you for two days. You weren't even there to comfort me. Harry was there. Harrys always been there..... Oh my gosh Harrys always been there", I laughed while Zayn looked at me like I was crazy. "I think I have to go." I said as I ran off to the car. As I ran I could hear Zayn calling my name but I didn't care. It's funny, for months now all I've wanted was to hear Zayn calling my name like this, but all of sudden, all that mattered was Harry.

Niall's POV

As Lilli got in the car, I already knew where she needed to go. Tears of relief, rolled down her cheeks as I asked

"Can we go to Nandos on our way to Harrys?"

She giggled, "As long as we go through the drive-through."

We sat in silence for awhile but then she spoke up.

"Do you know that Harrys always been there for me?"

"Yes, we all know." he said as we pulled into the Nando's drive through.

"I just realized he was there for me through EVERYTHING. When Bobby cheated on me, when I cried when my goldfish died after I had it for only two days, when pepole started sending me hate, when that jerk Jase lead me on, when Colin stood me up for prom, right up to when Zayn broke my heart."

"Lilli, I need to tell you something."

"What?" I asked.

"When Colin stood you up, Harry didn't just ask you out of the blue."

"But I thou-"

"He went out all day, skipped rehearsal to find a Tux and think of the perfect way to ask you."

"Pull over and park."

"What?" He asked.

"Pull over and park." I said

"We could've gone inside."

"Just pull over."

"Fine." He says says as he pulls over and parks. "Why?"

"I can't believe he did all that for me."

"Well, he really loves you."

"And then I broke his heart. I can't believe I was such an idiot. He'll never forgive me."

"Sure, he will. He loves you. And now you know you love him. Just be honest, speak from your heart."