•ONE•

Namjoon

As I sat at the table with my seven friends, I felt my chest fill with pride. Hoseok and Leila had just gotten married, and the rest of us were ready to celebrate. There was just one more thing to do. Leila had to throw the bouquet of beautiful flowers, and Jimin, Taehyung, and Jin were ready to fight each other for it. Jin was single, but still wanted to participate to support his best friend.

I watched the three as they pushed and shoved each other jokingly and laughed. It was the greatest thing that I had ever seen, and the fact that grown men acted the way they were was hilarious. Leila released the bouquet. Even though Jimin was the shortest one, he ended up catching it which was the biggest surprise of all. Jin and Taehyung congratulated him as Hoseok yelled, "Alright guys, let's party!" Music began to bump, and I began to get lost in thought.

A few minutes passed when I felt something hit my arm. I looked over to the source, and there sat Jin. "Are you listening to me?" He asked, and I felt my face burning with embarrassment. "No, I accidentally zoned out, what did you say?" I answered him, and he hit my arm again but laughed nonetheless. "I asked if you wanted to dance," he said with a smirk on his face, and once again I laughed. "We can't even dance Jin." I said while smiling at him.

"That doesn't matter, let's have fun! Hoseok and Leila just go married Joon, we have to celebrate." He said, and so I gave in. I got up and took Jin's hand. "Alright then, Let's dance." I pulled him to the dance floor, and the two of us began to flail our arms.
—————
The music died down, and Hoseok went onto the small stage. "Okay, so since dear Jiminie caught the bouquet of flowers, I think there are a few things Min Yoongi would like to say. Come on Yoongi and speak your piece." I looked at Jin with a confused face, and he just smirked as if he knew what was happening. I then looked back up at Yoongi. A beat dropped, and Yoongi began to rap a literal piece of art. His lyrics were powerful, and the message immediately clicked in my head. He was about to propose to Jimin.

Proposing at a wedding was very predictable and unoriginal, but as long as Hobi and Lei were fine with it then it was at least cute. Yoongi finished his piece, and got off the stage. He walked over to Jimin, got down on one knee, and pulled a small box out of his pocket. Jimin put his hands up to his mouth, and tears gently fell from his eyes. "Jiminie, will you marry me?" He asked, and Jimin immediately said yes whilst nodding his head. He slipped the ring on, and the two had a long embrace.

That was the end of the celebration, and I made my way home.

There it was just me, myself, and I.

—————
Part one is officially rewritten, thank you guys so much. I love you all so much.

-Cj