Chapter 17 pt1

Uh, well it been long. Like real long. Like 84 years. Like im an ass and im sorry. I also changed the story tittle bc... well bc I wanted really lol. Ok but seriously, I decided to dived this chapter in half, because one, ive been meaning to finish it forever. Two, Im kinda stuck in writing this story. 

So its a short 3k chapter(I have another 1k written but this seemed a better point to divide the parts). I hope you still love the fic.

---------------------------------------

Long after Lauren slept, Ally kept to her thoughts. She stayed silent to give both Mani and Lo some rest time, she let her fingers comb Lauren hair, they had half an hour left and she knew she should wake the girl, so she would be more awake when they left the car. She let herself hold her sleeping baby girl a bit more, the paci she had given her after she fell asleep slowly bobbing up and down, her eyes fluttered behind the lids. She was dreaming. She kissed her temple and nuzzled her before beginning to pepper kisses all over her face.

"Hmm"

"Wake up nena"

"Hmm noooo"

"Yessss"

Lauren did not want to wake up. But once she did she noticed a few things, how she still felt so tired, how she was not nursing anymore (but that ok at least she had her paci), how she only had a couple of hours before she had to be out of headspace, and how cold and uncomfortable and clammy her usually warm and oh so comfy diaper was. A lot of things that made Lauren want to curl into her momma and cry till she was all good again.

"Uh, Ally? Why does Lauren look like she will burst into tears any minute?"

Sure enough there was a tremble to her chin and a frown on her face and Dinah had just time to take a hold of her feet draped over her legs before she kicked.

Ally shushed her and rubbed her back up and down, Lauren was barely awake and ally winced thinking of the next few hours, especially when she didn't seem to be calming down. Her face was settled in a frown and her whining would soon wake Normani up. She adjusted her in her arms and patted her bottom rhythmically, taking notice that she needed a diaper change as soon as possible.

"What's wrong? Is she okay?"

Normani was sleepily looking over her seat at the back of the car.

"I think she is sleepy and uncomfortable and it's making her fussy"

Normani nodded at Ally, as she and Dinah observed Lauren calm down a little but squirm a bit trying to get comfy (And probably back to sleep)

"Why don't you let her at the girls to calm down enough for us to get her inside the hotel?"

Both Normani and Ally turned to Dinah.

"Really Dinah? The 'girls'?"

"Come on Ally, what you want me to call them? Twin wonders?"

"Dinah!"

"What? I'm pretty sure your chubby chest cheeks would do her wonders."

Ally was looking at her exasperated now. Normani had her eyebrow up and an impressed look on her face.

"Just how many nicknames can you give to her boobs?!"

"Tatas, Titties, Party pillows, The Dream Team, Sweater stretchers, Lunchables, Golden Globes, Hakuna and Matata, Milk makers, B- "

Dinah was interrupted by a small teary giggle. Lauren had stopped struggling and was giggling from behind her paci.

"Ohh your mama bumps are fun uh?"