23 *Vkook* pt.1

SMUT WARNING!!

-Taehyung's POV-

"Taehyungie," Jungkook said, turning his head to look at me while I washed the dishes.

"Yeah?" I say not looking at him, but still replied happily.

".....do you love me?" He said all of a sudden and it made me stop washing the dishes, still in the same position I was in.

"Is that even a question? And if it is, why the hell are you asking?" I then look at him and he gets a little scared because I usually don't get serious so quickly.

"I was just thinking....." Jungkook then said getting up from the sofa and quickly tried to go to the bedroom but I grabbed his arm to stop him.

"Why would you think that? Y'know I love you." I say and I loosened my grip on his arm to hug him.

"I know you tell me, but you never showed me that you do.." he said looking me in the eyes. "Just forget I said anything."

"No, I'm not gonna forget. And what do you mean I never showed you? We went on like five dates already." I said leaving the hug.

"That's not what I meant! I said just forget it! You're not getting the hint. So just leave it alone." Jungkook said pushing me away and went to his bedroom, closing the door.

Maybe I should leave him be for now. Hopefully he'll get over it. But what does he mean by hint? Was I missing something here? Did he say something under his breathe I should've heard? He's so weird sometimes. I don't get him. One minute he gives me a boner just by getting out of the shower, but then the next minute he's the cutest thing ever made on this planet.  And that's why we never did it together. He's way to adorable at the wrong times.

Wait! Is that what he meant by hint?!

Geez! I don't think I can get any dumber!

I rush over to the bedroom door, and knocked gently so it wouldn't scare him. "Jungkook-ah? I'm an idiot. I didn't know what you meant by hint until now. But I get it if you don't want to anymore."

Just as I was about to walk away from the bedroom, Jungkook opened the door quickly and pulled me in by my arm.

He pushed me against the wall and kissed me harshly. At first I was surprised but after a second I kissed back with just as much passion.

I didn't want him to be dominant because y'know me, an over achiever!

I push him on the bed, laying him down in the middle. Luckily he never wears a shirt when he's home, so I kissed his neck down to his chest, leaving purple marks all over.

I could feel him shivering under my cold hands running down his waist to his hips, sliding his sweatpants and underwear off.

"Baby...g-get the thing i-in the closet on the top shelf." Jungkook said running his hands on my clothed back.

I do what he says. I go to the closet and check the top shelf. Since I couldn't see, I just moved my hand along the shelf and finally felt a box. I grabbed it not knowing what it was and took it down.

I turned it around to see the label. They were black hand cuffs. A smirk came on my face when I read it, and I looked at a shy Jungkook, who was hiding behind a pillow.

"Oh baby, you should've told me you had these. We could've done this a long time ago." I walk over to him slowly while undoing my belt from my jeans.

His eyes widened, but soon looked at me with just as much lust as I had for him.

I kiss him again before I finished taking off the rest of his clothes. "Please don't stare at me, and just do what you do best."

Yet again I have another smirk on my face. I lean in, to kiss him again, but he stops me. "Kiss me somewhere else." Now the smirk is on his face.

All I did was stare at him and blush for 5 seconds before I finally analyzed what he just said. But I get an idea.

"Give me your hands." I say while I sit on top of him.

He listens and puts his hands in front of him. I put one of them on and wrap it around the middle rod on the bed frame. I then put the other one on, so his hands are together.

"I can kiss you were ever I want my Jungkookie." I say and kiss his lips, then his jawline, then his chest, then his abs. Soon I became dangerously close to his erection.

He started to moan louder as he could feel my lips all over him. His breathing became uneasy, and he started to shiver again.

"Please stop teasing." Jungkook says in between moans.

"Whatever you say." I then inserted two fingers in his entrance.