Chapter 9 - Fear

I watched as people began to fall to the ground like flies, Flitter's small body grew pale from the blood that leaked from her wound. "No..."
This was my fault, my sister was dead because of me.

————————————

I awoke in an unfamiliar bed, covered in a cold sweat. My face was red from fear, and my eyes drained of color. My head pounded from my accelerated heartbeat.

I jolted upwards, wincing in pain as my right side stung. "Aw fuck!" I yelled, "Son of a bitch!!!"

A low alluring voice spoke from next to me, "Wow, calm down Y/N."

I flinched, snapping my head to the side to look at the figure, "Mark..?"

"Yeah." He said, "How are you doing?"

"How am I doing?" I let out a breathy chuckle, "I'm doing fine..."

"Your lying." Mark frowned, pushing me down into the bed, "Relax and tell me the truth."

I sighed of defeat, "I'm not okay. At all..." My eyes closed, "Where am I anyway..?"

Mark looked at me with sorrow in his eyes. "Your at my place, In L.A. You've  been asleep for a good week."

My head spun as I sat back up again, placing my hand on my forehead. "Where- where's Flitter?"

Mark sadly met my eyes, "Shes dead
Y/N..."

Tears flooded my eyes, "She is..?" Mark only nodded in response.

"T-that's c-cool." I stammered, choking on the sobs that I desperately tried to hold back.

Marks eyes glazed over, his heart stung as he watched me try to shake it off, acting like everything is fine. He moved swiftly, carefully, and wrapped his arms around my body.

A/N

GUYS I FINALLY UPDATED!!! XD I've been trying to find the time and motivation to write stories again, and I finally did it! I hope you all liked this chapter! If you have any suggestions for future chapters, leave them in the comments below! They just might get chosen!