Meeting Jordan and his Dark Past (Captainsparklez fanfic)

Jordan's POV

Age 17

I stand in the closet, my back to the door with my hands clasped tightly behind my back. My eyes are closed because even if I open them, I will only see darkness. I try to be as quiet as possible knowing the consequences if he hears me even sneeze.

I hear the door creak open.

"Come out here." I quickly turn around and walk out of the closet and press my back against the wall.

"Did you think I was stupid?" he whispers. I look at the floor.

"Did you think I would never find out?" his voice is getting louder.

"Look at me when I am talking to you!" he yells at me as a forces my head back against the wall.

"I-I'm sorry, sir." I gasp out. He glares at me for what seems like eternity and then walks away.

"Get your stuff ready. Your mother is almost here to pick you up."

Age 22

"In a world where Ryan is Assassin class and I am hunter!" I say as I start the Hunger Games with Ryan.

(they finish their game and Ryan wins)

We stop the recording and start laughing.

"Dood! We were on a Rampage!" laughs Ryan.

"I know! Dang man you legalessed me!" I say back.

"Well, I will see you later!"

"Dolphinantly, dood!" and then we hang up. I sit back in my chair and rub my eyes.

" I'm hungry." I mumble and walk out into my kitchen. That's right..... I finished off the chinese food last night. I guess it's time to go get something else.

Danielle POV

I lean my head on the back of my couch and try not to fall asleep as my mom lectures me.

"You are a 22 year old girl moving to California all by yourself. Did you hear me? A 22 year old girl!"

I sigh, "Yes mom, I heard you say it that past 20 billion fricken times."

"I just don't know if this is such a great idea..." she sighs and I stand up and look her in the eye.

"Mom," I whisper, "like you said I am a 22 year old girl. If I move to California, many opportunities will open up for me! I can find my career and stop living on you and dad's money!" She looks at all my packed boxes.

"Okay..." she agrees. I squeal with delight and finish putting my boxes in the car.

"Wait, you already have a place to stay?" she looks at me wide eyed.

"Yep! I have a condo already ready for me to move in to!" I hop in the driver seat and get my music ready.

"Love you Mumzy! Tell dad I will call him tonight! Bye!" I yell then start the engine a take off. Wyoming to California will take a couple days to drive but it definitely will be worth it!