🥀Killing Me Softly🥀 Pt.2

Word count: 6,397 (im sorryyy, 'tis garbage anyway, dont read)

I got 70 comments on the last chapter, y'all left me shook and dying of laughter. I appreciate all of you. Thank you so much. I apologize for the late, late, laaaaate update :/ At first I started this right after the previous chapter went up but I got...bored? I guess you can say, pretty quick so I didn't continue it until a few days ago that's why it's all so rushed and well...eh.

⚠Same as before but there's a scene that I need to warn you about. If you're not comfortable with unconsented interactions skip when you see this warning sign ➡️⚠

P.S there isn't much Keith x Reader until, like, the very end, and that's just a bit. So if you're simply reading this chapter for the Keith interactions then don't read it. If you're just reading because of the previous chapter then go right on ahead. Prepare for the disappointment that is this chapter of trash.

Your eyelids slowly opened and you groaned as you tried to get up from the feeling of the cold floor hitting your skin, feeling the strong wave of pain within your abdomen and the throbbing-pounding sensation within your head. You rose your hands to grasp said areas but were stopped and pulled back.

That's when all your senses were fully functioning again. You looked around and discovered you were in a basement or something with a higher level since there were stairs leading up to a door. The floor was dirty and stained, it was dark, tools were all around and you could hear faint thumps from above. The smell was awful, like death and urine mixed all together.

You were sitting up and realized your arms were chained to the wall.

You pulled and pulled, getting anxious by the second. You were freaking out. You remembered all that had happened and your eyes stung.

"This can't be happening. No, no please. Oh god, no" Your eyes began to tear up.
The door opened and the light from above brightened up the dark room. You watched as the silhouette of a man walked down the stairs, his weight making the boards creak beneath his feet. Making your heart increase by the sound.

You closed your eyes quickly and lay your back to the wall.

"You can open your eyes Y/n. Don't be shy" He said.

Your eyes unintentionally tightened in fear as you refused to do as he said. You let out a muffled cry between your shut lips as you felt his hand on your face.

"C'mon Y/n, don't be like that. After all I went through to get you here, you ignore me?" His hand stayed rested on your cheek for a few seconds before sliding back to caress your hair softly. Each stroke he gave your hair made you want to cry out loud but you stayed silent with your eyes closed until you let out a yelp of pain when your hair was roughly yanked back.

"Don't fucking ignore me" He aggressively whispered into your ear. Your hot tears fell as a handful of your hair continued to be held back.

"Please stop. Why are you doing this? What did I do wro-" You had begun until he threw your head to the side roughly.

He gave you a blank stare then reached down in his pocket and pulled out a key, "This is what you want right?"

You didn't look at him and just stared at the floor.

"Hm", He sat down next to you and pulled out a single slice of bread from his pocket. "I would've brought you a bowl of cereal but I ended up eating it instead, so-". He tore a piece of bread and held it up to your mouth, to which you turned your head the other way.