AWARENESS: 04

Her feminine scent. Her soft, petite hands peeking out from her school uniform. Everything about Ricchan, all of it, denies my entire being.

I stared at myself in the mirror. Why can't I be like her, why do I have to be like, this. And what have I done now? What would Ricchan think of me now... I made her worry about me, and now she's left. It felt like hours before Inui tapped his knuckle on the door.

"You didn't have to run away, y'know." Inui said, opening the door. I felt like a needed an escape "Ricchan's gone home. Prolly won't be stopping by to do this again."

"Why don't you follow her lead then?" I said walking passed him, out of the bathroom and towards my room.

"Tobari..." I knew it, I shouldn't have listened to them. I went in my room and shut the door behind me.

"Tobari wait."

I wish I hadn't put this on. I want to get out of this thing now.

"Hey, look, I don't know what's going on with you but... Lemme guess, Ricchan caught your eye?" that's what he got out of that? god he's stupid.

"No" I half yell defeated, and angry, and slightly sobbing.

"Not gonna lie, she did a good job" Inui opened this door too, leaving me trapped. He walked over and kneeled down in front of me.

"Please don't run" he said, as grabbed my arm in an attempt to stop myself from covering my face. "C'mon lemme see."

No.

"Let go... Get away from me! You make me sick!" I didn't want him to see me. He didn't say anything, and over the course of a few minutes, I lowered my arms and faced him. He looked me in the eyes.

"What the hell... what's the matter with you? You're being weird..." this time, he replied.

"I don't need you telling me that. You like dressing up as a chick, but when push comes to shove, you just knock it on anyone else. So is this some kind of roleplaying thing? If so, you're way more of a perv then I thought." This again? I knew he could tell what was really going on, why would he say something like that? None of this is making since, I can't believe him! What is he trying to do?! Was this always a game to him?! All the anger I had pent up unleased, and I socked Inui to the floor. It took hima second to get up.

"That fuckin hurt!" he leaned against the wall next to me. I grabbed him by the shirt collar.

"What's wrong with me? The real question is what's wrong with you?! Do you like this? Do find this shit funny? So what if you think i'm a pervert! I like dressing like this! But you probably just look at it as one big joke, that I'm like this!"

Silence...

Inui grinned.

"Oh, so that's it. I never really got it till' now. But I get now why I can't leave you alone."

"What?"

"I think... I really like you" Inui grabbed my collar and pulled me in, and again, we kiss. I get lost in the moment. I let my body fall into his. Until I begin to cry, and break away.

"Hey..."

"I didn't plan for this, y'know." In an instant, the roles are reversed, Inui held my chin and took my wrist, pushing me onto my back.

"But when I look at you. I just get turned on."

"W-what are you saying... ?"

"Ahh, It's because you're like that... "